Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Companion Ticket from Norway to Peru

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Companion Ticket from Norway to Peru

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2018, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EB
Question Companion Ticket from Norway to Peru

Hi all,

we we are planning a trip to Peru in October and will use our SAS/StarAlliance amex companion ticket.
We are considering whether booking business or first class.
DOes anyone have experience traveling to South America in these classes, and any tips and recommendations for airlines and routes we could look at?
thanks.
Old Mar 19, 2018, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Only Air Canada, COPA, Avianca, and United operates to Lima. So you can't get there in first class. Of these, Air Canada is probably the nicer business class experience, and the easier option, one stop via Toronto. Though I don't know how well the Copenhagen flight connects to the Lima flight..

My second choice would be Avianca. Which probably means London and Bogota as connection points.

Domestic in Peru will need LATAM, but they are not too expensive to buy for cash

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.