Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 10, 2023, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jamesbrownontheroad
LOUNGE OVERVIEW

SAS has two lounges at Copenhagen (CPH), both of which are located in Terminal 3, opposite the passport control of the C Gates:

- SAS Gold Lounge (turn right and go upstairs: access for EBP, EBD, EBG, *A Gold, *A First Class)
- SAS Lounge (turn left: access for SAS Business, SAS Plus, *A Business)

As of the 12th of September 2023 the lounge is open at 05.00AM but this is subject to change.

Here's the latest link to info about SAS lounges: https://www.flysas.com/content/flysa...AS%20departure.

"Our lounges open approximately 60 minutes prior to the first SAS departure of the day and close approximately 30 minutes before the last SAS departure. Opening hours may vary depending on local contracts and according to seasonal timetables."
LOUNGE AMENITIES

The SAS Gold Lounge offers the same amenities as the SAS Lounge, but with a slightly better food and drink selection. There is also an espresso bar which is staffed in peak periods. The Gold Lounge has higher ceilings and a more airy atmosphere.

Breakfast items (oatmeal, eggs, cereal, etc) are available at the buffet until around 10.30AM, when the offer shifts towards lunch.

A small number of showers are available.

Quieter recliners and places to sleep are towards the back of the lounges, overlooking the landside car park.

LOUNGE ON ARRIVAL

Arrival use of the lounge is for PY, J, and SK Diamond and above (thanks CPH-Flyer for providing the information).

In addition to the SAS lounges there are the following contract lounges at CPH:

- Aspire Lounge (Terminal 2, between Piers A and B, access with Priority Pass, among others)
- Carlsberg Aviator Lounge (Terminal 2, between Piers A and B, access with Priority Pass, among others)
- Copenhagen Apartment Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Eventyr Lounge (Terminal 3)
Print Wikipost

SAS Lounges Copenhagen (CPH)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2017, 3:04 am

Programs: Some
Hi fellow travellers and sorry to lift bit old thread up.

I am sitting in CPH Gold lounge. Bit puzzled.... I did not find any thread for this, thus started to report here.

Has anyone seen plastics recently? Now - not being here is two months - all glasware is gone, no plates at all. Evertyhing is just plastics or so. If this is the way SAS goes, now something has gone beyond respect of clients.

ARN was as usual this morning.

Rgds

EFRV

Last edited by EFRV; Nov 17, 2017 at 3:28 am
Old Nov 17, 2017, 4:12 am

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by EFRV
Hi fellow travellers and sorry to lift bit old thread up.

I am sitting in CPH Gold lounge. Bit puzzled.... I did not find any thread for this, thus started to report here.

Has anyone seen plastics recently? Now - not being here is two months - all glasware is gone, no plates at all. Evertyhing is just plastics or so. If this is the way SAS goes, now something has gone beyond respect of clients.

ARN was as usual this morning.

Rgds

EFRV
Yep, it's been mentioned in another thread as well. There's a couple signs in the lounge saying that they're redoing the floor in the kitchen or something like that. Apperently it's taking quite a while.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 2:30 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
Signs are everywhere s I am surprised that you have not seen them. They were there yesterday evening as well. The situation is well explained. What is unclear is why this takes so long time.
Old Dec 24, 2017, 5:37 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Used the lounge while arriving MIA-CPH, overall very satisfied with day rooms and showers, while the food can't compare with TK's IST CIP lounge.

My concern was luggage, where would they put it if I don't come out and pick it up right away? Instead, there's a luggage service area where they store your bags. Had I known this I would've used day room for couple hours and ate more later. Good god the foods are crazy expensive at CPH, close to highway robbery.
Old Dec 25, 2017, 3:50 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by vincewy
Good god the foods are crazy expensive at CPH, close to highway robbery.
You clearly don't visit OSL much. :-)
Old Dec 26, 2017, 7:20 am

Programs: *G, VS Silver, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by vincewy
Used the lounge while arriving MIA-CPH, overall very satisfied with day rooms and showers, while the food can't compare with TK's IST CIP lounge.

My concern was luggage, where would they put it if I don't come out and pick it up right away? Instead, there's a luggage service area where they store your bags. Had I known this I would've used day room for couple hours and ate more later. Good god the foods are crazy expensive at CPH, close to highway robbery.
welcome to Denmark...

food at the new Atelier lounge is good but limited and access is limited (or paid). SAS likes to pretend they're keeping us healthy.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:19 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Originally Posted by AStarr
welcome to Denmark.
Glad to have visited CPH, in fact 2 nights weren't enough. I'll be back, one thing I couldn't stop drinking was Cocio Chocolate Milk, best thing in the world.
SKT-DK and AStarr like this.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 12:04 pm

Location: CTU/TFU(Chengdu, Sichuan, China) - MIG (Mianyang, Sichuan, China) - EWR/JFK/LGA/HPN (Great New York City Metro Area, NY, USA) - HVN/BDL (New Haven/Hartford, CT, USA)
Programs: UA 1MM/F9 Diamond; Marriott Lifetime Gold; IHG Platinum; Choice Privileges Platinum
Lounge access for Star Gold members in CPH airport - non-schengen area

Dear SAS flyers, I have a quick question with regard to lounge access for star gold members in CPH airport's non-schengen area (C gates area). Is there any lounge that star gold members who travel on star alliance flights (e.g. Turkish Airlines, Thai Airways, Air China) will be able to use in the non-schengen area? I know the two SAS lounges are both in schengen area which will not be available to travelers not having permit to enter the schengen area during transit.

Thank you!
Old Mar 12, 2018, 1:07 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Not according to the *A lounge finder
Your only choice is the Eventyr lounge that you can access with PP or for an entry fee of 250DKK.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 2:44 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Which airline you fly with?

TK uses PrimeClass lounge that is located in the non-Schengen area. It is a small but fairly nice lounge.

Link here: https://www.cph.dk/en/practical/work...eclass-lounge/

I think TG and CA still use SK lounge (in Schengen area).
Old Mar 12, 2018, 4:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by TPJ

TK uses PrimeClass lounge that is located in the non-Schengen area. It is a small but fairly nice lounge.

When did TK start that? I was given a lounge invitation to the Eventyr Lounge in late Feb.

As far as I know the PrimeClass lounge sells access as well.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 8:52 pm

Location: CTU/TFU(Chengdu, Sichuan, China) - MIG (Mianyang, Sichuan, China) - EWR/JFK/LGA/HPN (Great New York City Metro Area, NY, USA) - HVN/BDL (New Haven/Hartford, CT, USA)
Programs: UA 1MM/F9 Diamond; Marriott Lifetime Gold; IHG Platinum; Choice Privileges Platinum
Originally Posted by TPJ

The planned itinerary is BOS-CPH-PEK with SK and CA where I will have about 6 hours layover in CPH not being able to access the lounges in Schengen area.

Given the informatiom here, I guess I would choose BOS-MUC-PEK with LH/CA instead. Thanks!
Old Mar 13, 2018, 7:02 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
When did TK start that? I was given a lounge invitation to the Eventyr Lounge in late Feb.

As far as I know the PrimeClass lounge sells access as well.
mid Feb - I was sent to PrimeClass...

So they changed the lounge provider then...
Old Mar 13, 2018, 11:39 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
Originally Posted by UA vs NW

The planned itinerary is BOS-CPH-PEK with SK and CA where I will have about 6 hours layover in CPH not being able to access the lounges in Schengen area.

Given the informatiom here, I guess I would choose BOS-MUC-PEK with LH/CA instead. Thanks!
Is it because you don't have and need a Shengen visa? If you are eligible to cross EU border, you will be allowed to go to the SK lounge. It is not a long walk. The lounge is right after border control. With 6h time this is certainly worth doing (if you can).
Old Mar 13, 2018, 12:19 pm

Thanks, SK2751! Yes I will need a schengen visa to cross EU border thus want to make sure the lounge access situation in non-schengen area. Previously I had a bad experience in LIS where no lounge was available in the non-schengen area for transit business/star gold members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.