Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS | EuroBonus Lifetime Gold (EBG - LTG) [Experiences and Discussions]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS | EuroBonus Lifetime Gold (EBG - LTG) [Experiences and Discussions]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2018, 2:32 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Will those who had 10 non-consecutive years still be awarded LTG when turning 60?
FFlash likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
A bit a pity they took soft landing years out, but I guess that was to be expected in reality. Can't say I blame them, there needs to be some level of challenge to it
Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:40 pm

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
I don't see anything when I login on that page. Literally nothing ... how do I get the "meter"?
Old Dec 13, 2018, 12:15 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SK2751
I don't see anything when I login on that page. Literally nothing ... how do I get the "meter"?
As with anything SAS IT related, it is not executed very well. You actually have to go to the Gold Benefits page under EuroBonus, then there is a paragraph on Lifetime Gold, where you can then follow a link to the "meter".. Sort of "it is there but we hide it from you"
Old Dec 13, 2018, 12:18 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Will those who had 10 non-consecutive years still be awarded LTG when turning 60?
this. I have 10y but had a break so I am not chasing consecutives anymore.
Still some time to go for 60 though
Old Dec 13, 2018, 3:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
When I log in to the link provided above on my mobile, I just hae to wait a minute or two, then everything appears dorectly.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 4:49 am
Moderator: SAS
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
For anybody wondering how the page looks like:

I can only see it on my friends account (silver), but on the accounts that do actually hold gold status the page doesn't show up at all sadly :P
Old Dec 13, 2018, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by Nick Art
I can only see it on my friends account (silver), but on the accounts that do actually hold gold status the page doesn't show up at all sadly :P
Not much different. Here for EBD:
Old Dec 13, 2018, 5:56 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
I just have my name, when I have joined, my points saldo and status. And a link to settings. Nothing else shows up. Tried both my phone and PC, and various browsers... This is how things look after log in: for about 20s I have three dots blinking to wait, and then nothing shows up. Anybody has the same problem?

Last edited by SK2751; Dec 14, 2018 at 2:40 am
Old Dec 14, 2018, 8:32 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FFlash

this. I have 10y but had a break so I am not chasing consecutives anymore.
Still some time to go for 60 though
Im Im only 18 years away from LTG with the old system 😁😁😁
Old Dec 14, 2018, 9:49 am

Programs: SK, A3, QR
An oddity: It says I have qualified for Lifetime Gold, but as you see below, I don't have 10 consecutive years. Anybody else have the same experience?

Old Dec 14, 2018, 12:01 pm

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
I had to disable my ad-blocker to get the page to show. Specifically the Adobe beacons.

On topic: The page shows that I'm lifetime gold with 15 years of consecutive gold status though I've not seen any communication previously, interesting.

Any news on lifetime diamond? I realise that diamond hasn't been around yet for 10 years but interesting to hear about any rumours to understand wether its worthwhile renewing yearly.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by groovyfly
An oddity: It says I have qualified for Lifetime Gold, but as you see below, I don't have 10 consecutive years. Anybody else have the same experience?

If you click on the arrow to go back before 2009/2010 is there more years where you qualified for gold, and then have a streak of 10 years? It does not have to be a current streak, just as long as there is one after 2002.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 4:43 pm

Programs: SK, A3, QR
No 10 year streak, just 10 in total with a year of non-gold inbetween.

That said, I have been EB member since 1992 and have overall completed some serious SK-flying over the years, albeit mainly trotting about Scandinavia, spending in the region of 35-50K euros a year.

So maybe there is some sort of exception to the 10-year consecutive rule!?
Old Dec 14, 2018, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by groovyfly
No 10 year streak, just 10 in total with a year of non-gold inbetween.

That said, I have been EB member since 1992 and have overall completed some serious SK-flying over the years, albeit mainly trotting about Scandinavia, spending in the region of 35-50K euros a year.

So maybe there is some sort of exception to the 10-year consecutive rule!?
Maybe? There always seems to be judgemental areas with SK....

Where you one of the ones that got the letter in the spring? Or are you above 60?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.