Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Upgrade from Lufthansa Premium Economy with Eurobonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2018, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: EB Gold

Hi everyone,
I am flying Lufthansa FRA - DEN at the end of the month and I am booked in Lufthansa Premium Economy with booking class E.
Is it possible to upgrade with Eurobonus points to Business? According to SAS website only Y and B are eligable, but United and Krysflyer for example allow an upgrade from E.
I tried via the SAS website but it only gives me an Error -500.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 10:29 am
THD

Programs: OZ Lifetime-DMPL*G, AF*G, SPG Plat, Hertz PC
No, it is not possible with EB
Old Mar 8, 2018, 12:38 am

Programs: SK*G
I did it in March 2017 but the cost in points was the same as from standard economy (40 000 for EZE - FRA).
I was booked in PE, can't remember which booking class but it was not listed as eligible on the SAS website, however it was still doable.

Can't remember if I did it online or if I called EB customer service...
entraider likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 2:52 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The table doesn't mention the PE booking classes: https://www.sas.se/flyg-med-oss/till...star-alliance/

But the Austrian entry indicated G/E/N are eligible. Maybe LH G/E/N are eligible but SAS EB has not updated their information...
Old Mar 9, 2018, 4:59 am
Original Poster

I called SAS yesterday and it seems indeed possible to upgrade from E. However, in my case there were unfortunately no award seats left.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 5:04 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by entraider
I called SAS yesterday and it seems indeed possible to upgrade from E. However, in my case there were unfortunately no award seats left.
Out of curiosity did they quote you a price for a upgrade PE to J? Was it The same as from Economy to J as reported earlier?
Old Mar 9, 2018, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Yes, same price as from Economy. 35 000 points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.