Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

How good is business class on SAS?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2017, 1:18 am
Suspended
Original Poster

I have a reward flight booked from US to Paris with 1 stop. I'm pretty content with it but need to decide if I should try to pursue Lufthansa F when I'm within 14 days of flight.
Old May 20, 2017, 3:54 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
SAS Business doesn't compare to Lufthansa F (obviously), given its a night flight, I wouldn't bother. You'll sleep fine in SK's Business, if you have a hard time sleeping on planes, take a sleeping aid. For a daytime journey (to the west coast), I would put additional effort into LH F.

On LH F you'll get a considerably better seat (and bed), better food, better IFE and considerably better service on the product outside of the other F perks. The only downside is that you'd have to transfer in FRA or MUC.
Old May 20, 2017, 10:42 am

Programs: SAS EBD, QR Platinumr, HH Gold, Intercont Platinum Ambassador,CC Gold
IN LH-F the crew-ratio is 2 crew to a max of 8 pax.
In SK-C 4 crew to 32 pax.

Service wise the math is pretty simple.
LH has a better seat, and inflight amenity kits.
Old May 20, 2017, 3:42 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Got it, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.