Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 10, 2023, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Nick Art
The SAS Lounge at GOT is located near gate 18. Access for EBP, EBD, EBG, *A Gold, *A First and *A Business, SAS Business and SAS Plus.
Print Wikipost

SAS Lounge Gothenburg (GOT)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2017, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE
SAS Lounge Gothenburg (GOT)

I will be flying GOT-FRA in a couple of weeks and am confused with the access rules for the SAS Lounge in GOT. I am *Gold and will be flying LH to FRA. Am I allowed in the lounge? Can I bring a guest in?

Thanks!
Old Apr 6, 2017, 2:36 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
You should be able to get inside and also to guest someone. SAS has only at its 3 hubs dedicated Gold lounges but also its Business lounges can be used by *G on a *A ticket if that is from where the confusion comes.
Old Apr 7, 2017, 4:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by Jainzar
You should be able to get inside and also to guest someone. SAS has only at its 3 hubs dedicated Gold lounges but also its Business lounges can be used by *G on a *A ticket if that is from where the confusion comes.
Ah - I see! Thanks for the explanation. Useful information to know. I am quite familiar with the very nice upstairs (Gold?) lounge in CPH. Looking forward to visiting the GOT lounge!
Old Apr 7, 2017, 8:01 am

Programs: EBD
Originally Posted by jasdou
... I am quite familiar with the very nice upstairs (Gold?) lounge in CPH. ...
Nice? In fact it is much nicer downstairs in CPH with more space, more magazines, new furniture, quietness etc..etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.