Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

When do points appear in Eurobonus?

When do points appear in Eurobonus?

Old Jun 29, 2017, 3:33 am

Programs: SK Diamond *G, LH SEN *G, Hyatt Globalist
Delay in points posting post 1st July

Anyone else experiencing heavy delay in points posting since 1st June?

I have 4 flights CPH-BRU return in GO, one flight CPH-NYC in C and one flight CPH-PEK in C since 1st June, but only one leg, CPH-BRU, has yet posted.

Thx

Last edited by NicoEBG; Jun 29, 2017 at 3:52 am
Old Jun 29, 2017, 4:18 am

Programs: More than one
Originally Posted by NicoEBG

I have 4 flights CPH-BRU return in GO, one flight CPH-NYC in C and one flight CPH-PEK in C since 1st June, but only one leg, CPH-BRU, has yet posted.

Thx
Not since June 1. I had a SK flight on June 9, where the points was visible on my account the day after the flight, but none of my SK flight since June 22 has appeared yet. The strange part is my LH flight on June 22 appeared on the 23, but the connecting SK flight on the same day still hasn't appeared, so it looks like a problem with the SK flights only
Old Jun 29, 2017, 5:29 am

Programs: EB Gold
Originally Posted by highupinthesky
Not since June 1. I had a SK flight on June 9, where the points was visible on my account the day after the flight, but none of my SK flight since June 22 has appeared yet. The strange part is my LH flight on June 22 appeared on the 23, but the connecting SK flight on the same day still hasn't appeared, so it looks like a problem with the SK flights only
I am still waiting for my points from Avis, but all flights were registered also after 24 hours.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 6:34 am

Programs: EBG4Life, EBD, 1MM

Thx
Yes, although only with SAS flights. My wife's AC flights posted after 8 days but mine have yet to post after 2 weeks. Outside of credit cards, I have not seen points since the start of the month.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 9:51 am

Programs: SK *G EBD

Thx
I was just going to ask the same thing - it seemed to work nicely there for a bit after the Eurobonus system update, but yes, last half of June has been very slow for me also!
Old Jun 30, 2017, 11:23 am

Thx
I just got an e-mail from SK customer service, stating that they indeed have issues with points from SK flights, while points from other sources works fine. There are no ETA on a fix.

The CA credited my missing flights, but despite asking, she didn't write anything about whether missing points will be retro claimed automatically or whether we have to request it our self once the problem is fixed.
Old Jun 30, 2017, 6:54 pm

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by highupinthesky
I just got an e-mail from SK customer service, stating that they indeed have issues with points from SK flights, while points from other sources works fine. There are no ETA on a fix.

The CA credited my missing flights, but despite asking, she didn't write anything about whether missing points will be retro claimed automatically or whether we have to request it our self once the problem is fixed.
Thanks for info. Have same problem.

Two SK-flights 6/8 days ago still not there, whereas two OS and two TP flights in the same period showed up in 3-4 days.

How unprofessional can a company be have updated to an all new IT-platform one month ago and still miss fundamental services to its customers/members about itself?
Old Jul 1, 2017, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
How unprofessional can a company be have updated to an all new IT-platform one month ago and still miss fundamental services to its customers/members about itself?
For multiple reasons I don't think this has anything to do with the new EB platform.
- It worked fine for the SK flights I had in the first week of June.
- It looks like it's only SK operated flights which are affected. The problem therefore most likely lies in on of the old systems which hasn't yet been modernized.
- There are still a lot of outstanding work to be done before the new EB platform is fully implemented. Just take a look at the "A true traveler" statistic in the SAS app. Mine hasn't been updated since May 21 2017. Beside that I still can't see my point history past May 2 2016.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 12:24 am

Programs: SK Diamond *G, LH SEN *G, Hyatt Globalist
Technical problems with EuroBonus

I wrote the Diamond hotline and got the following massage:

Hej NicoEBG
Tack fr ditt mail

Vi har tyvrr just nu strningar p systemet fr pongutdelning.
SAS EuroBonus r mycket vl medvetna om detta och arbetar just nu med att tgrda felet.

Med vnlig hlsning

XXX
Traveler Consultant
SAS Sales and Service
SAS
Scandinavian Airlines System
SE - 195 87 Stockholm, Sweden
Visit: Frsundaviks All 1

Dear NicoEBG
Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately, we are currently having disturbances with the points crediting system.
SAS EuroBonus is very aware of this and is currently working to correct the error.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 11:21 am

Now 14 days (for SK-flight). And counting.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 1:20 pm

I had a SAS flight on 19 June that hasn't shown up until today, went to retro-claim the flight and the points showed up right after I submitted the sheet.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by Arctifox
I had a SAS flight on 19 June that hasn't shown up until today, went to retro-claim the flight and the points showed up right after I submitted the sheet.
Flew two SK shorthauls- around June 20: No points posted
Flew one SK longhaul - around June 15: Only outbound sector posted
Flew LH/SK shorthaul (connecting in FRA) on June 30 : LH posted in 2 days - SK still not posted

Has everyone employed in EB gone on Holiday ? This is a major problem....
Old Jul 5, 2017, 3:39 am

Programs: SK Eurobonus Diamond (Lifetime Star Gold), Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum)
Originally Posted by Arctifox
I had a missing flight from 21-Jun which turned up in the account today (14 day mark). I had patiently waited for the 14 days to pass so that I could do retro claim but it appeared on its own.

Maybe they are putting in the flights manually (as Im still waiting for a flight from 8 days ago).

Svantevit
Old Jul 5, 2017, 4:20 am

Originally Posted by Svantevit
I had a missing flight from 21-Jun which turned up in the account today (14 day mark). I had patiently waited for the 14 days to pass so that I could do retro claim but it appeared on its own.

Maybe they are putting in the flights manually (as Im still waiting for a flight from 8 days ago).

Svantevit
Same here!

Two flights from 20. and 21. of June showed up almost excatly on the hour 14 days after the flights.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 12:06 am

Programs: Qantas, SAS, SIA
SAS Eurobonus Missing Points

Originally Posted by aznhandles
Thank 4 the fast reply!
Are others still having issues with SAS Eurobonus?

I had two Business Class Transatlantic flights 5th and 11th July 2017 (ARN-ORD and ORD-CPH) that are still not credited. I've had several emails with SAS EB and they told me it would be done within 30 days of 26th July 2017 (the date I submitted the form for missing points). I'm rapidly losing faith in SAS.

I should have achieved Gold Status with these two flights, and now I'm reluctant to book with SAS again until they have their EB Program sorted out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.