Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A320 Neo arriving

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2017, 6:34 am

Programs: *G
At least on the A340 row 30 it says montior.... For taxi.... And just below table.... During taxi...
literrally 2 cm apart and no consistency
Old Jun 27, 2017, 7:21 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The neo deliveries are now slowly ramping: https://xfw-spotter.blogspot.de/search/label/SAS
Old Jul 1, 2017, 10:07 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
According to the SK tracking page, seven are now in service: https://scandinaviantraveler.com/en/...perience#neo/6 . The last one delivered May 7th. With the 4 June deliveries reported by xfw-spotter, we are up to 11 now?
Old Jul 1, 2017, 10:09 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
According to the SK tracking page, seven are now in service: https://scandinaviantraveler.com/en/...perience#neo/6 . The last one delivered May 7th. With the 4 June deliveries reported by xfw-spotter, we are up to 11 now?

EDIT: not sure that I understand the xfw-spotter website.
Old Jul 1, 2017, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by wazow

EDIT: not sure that I understand the xfw-spotter website.
There are only 3 delivery flights in June on the site, the 4th MSN with a flight in June is first flight on June 27th.
​​​​​
Old Jul 7, 2017, 6:51 am

Programs: KL FlyingBlue Gold, AY+, MM FTL, TK*G
Currently 9 A320neos are in service with SAS:
LN-RGL
LN-RGM
LN-RGN
LN-RGO
SE-DOX
SE-DOY
SE-DOZ
SE-ROB
SE-ROC
Old Oct 11, 2017, 2:52 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
Had my first SK-NEO flight today. Agree with others: only notable improvement as pax is the 5V power outlet. And the noise, especially during the take-off roll, is significant lower, though it has a howling tone. And well, the mood light.

I was disappointed, though not surprised, that the large forward toilet inside the cabin (from the 319/321) has been sacrificed –and instead we got the small version (next to the flight deck), where a normal male will have his hairstyle compromised when using the toilet standing.

And as stated: no monitors. The look of the cabin: conservative at best – boring, I think.

Didn’t notice if the aircraft had container capability.
I had my first Neo flight yesterday and I agree with the above. It is not a revolution in any way. I was in seat 4A, with B and C being free. There is a large box under B taking some of the foot space, and a large cable running from this box to the wall meaning I had a large heap at my foot, sort of like a foot stool.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 6:38 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond Select, BA Blue
I flew on a SAS A320neo this week. I was seated near the back of the plane. The cabin gave a sense of being less claustrophobic than the regular A320, probably due to a clever cabin design and thinner seats. I also liked the ambient lighting that was shown off to full effect on the CPH-LHR route, where the flag colours of the UK, Sweden and Denmark were shown.

I didn't really like the seats though. The seat squabs (the part your backside sits on) were very short, even for me who is short to begin with! I found the edge of the seat squab digging into the back of my upper thigh and it felt uncomfortable. I noticed taller people really struggled with the seat pitch and simply had no space to place their legs comfortably.

The improved air-con provided a slightly nicer cabin air quality.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 9:33 am

Programs: *G, VS Silver, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
Had my first SK-NEO flight today. Agree with others: only notable improvement as pax is the 5V power outlet. And the noise, especially during the take-off roll, is significant lower, though it has a howling tone. And well, the mood light.

I was disappointed, though not surprised, that the large forward toilet inside the cabin (from the 319/321) has been sacrificed –and instead we got the small version (next to the flight deck), where a normal male will have his hairstyle compromised when using the toilet standing.

And as stated: no monitors. The look of the cabin: conservative at best – boring, I think.

Didn’t notice if the aircraft had container capability.
I am also disappointed (and not surprised) by the toilet situation. That's probably my favourite feature of the 321? Haha... oh well. At least now we get some power ports...

For me it's still just another plane where me feet don't reach the floor and still have no WiFi. Haven't had the pleasure of the mood lighting yet. And given that I usually have the noise cancelling headphones in starting sometime after security all the way through getting in the door or check-in to where I'm staying, engine noise hasn't bothered me in a few years...
Old Jan 12, 2018, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK-EBD
For the record: Two Neos are now based at CPH. Flew in one of them CPH-CDG-CPH last week (happily in the jump seat)

The same day it did a FAE rotation and did TFS the next day.

One of the 'old' examples, delivered to STO 13 months a go as no. 3.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 12:53 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

The Irish A32N seem to be LHR based: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/sas-sk-sas
Old Jan 16, 2018, 7:28 am

I have a NEO quite a lot in and out of ARN. Like in my regular AGH-ARN, MMX-ARN or ARN-HEL Trips.

LN-RGM just gets deiced for SK716... Seems it be ARN based:
Old Jan 16, 2018, 8:17 am

So what is leaving the system because of this? I see some B736 that used to do domestic SE retiring.... and some ex NO based B73G out of service.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 9:00 am

Not sure but I think I read/heard somewhere they want to make ARN a Airbus station and only OSL will keep Boeings. Good to see the B736 retiring, hated them on the ex-MMX trips.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK-EBD
I have an upcoming SK-flight MUC-CPH. SAS insists (on ticket and timetable) that I'm going on a B738.

What's this? Never flown a 737 to/from Copenhagen (except Scandinavian flights)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.