Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Award flight with LH using SAS points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2016, 1:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK

Any idea how I can book an award flight with LH using SAS points? I presume this needs to be done on the LH website? But I do not know how I can do this without logging into their system.

On SAS website I found only that "To book a flight with airBaltic or any Star Alliance partner, please contact member service via phone. "
Old Apr 2, 2016, 3:14 am
ekf

Originally Posted by mihaie
Any idea how I can book an award flight with LH using SAS points? I presume this needs to be done on the LH website? But I do not know how I can do this without logging into their system.

On SAS website I found only that "To book a flight with airBaltic or any Star Alliance partner, please contact member service via phone. "
You need to call Eurobonus member service, there is no other way.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by ekf
You need to call Eurobonus member service, there is no other way.
And be prepared for extreme high YQ surcharges. Booking on LH only makes sense in J or F. Economy awards are way to expensive.
Old Apr 4, 2016, 3:20 am

Originally Posted by fassy
And be prepared for extreme high YQ surcharges. Booking on LH only makes sense in J or F. Economy awards are way to expensive.
- and even in the premium cabins you think twice. Had a CPH-HKG trip last year where LH charged over DKK 3,000 (can not remember the exact amount) per person one way in C
Old Apr 4, 2016, 11:18 am

Recently paid 5200 SEK plus miles for LH/LX to HAM-HKG in J. Pretty exact the amount they wanted to charge for a revenue Y ticket.

With an abundance in points on my account I just regard it as a confirmed 'miles upgrade'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.