Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Blocked seats on ExpertFlyer.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2015, 4:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBD (*G), Le Club Gold

Does anyone know how the occupied seats/blocked seats works on ExpertFlyer? I've been comparing ExpertFlyer with the SAS seat selector, and they don't seem to match.

Example:
I'm flying CPH-IAD tomorrow. ExpertFlyer has my seat (23F) occupied, and 23CDE are blocked, but not occupied (very nice, if it stays that way, but EF also says all bins are sold out). The SAS seat selector has 23CDE as available.

On the other hand, ExpertFlyer has all of row 37 as blocked, but not occupied, and SAS has that row as occupied, except for seat A and B.

Anyone know how this works?
Old Aug 24, 2015, 1:44 am

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
I think it's because row 23 is reserved for premium guests, as is 37 (bulk head, I guess?). Probably EF doesn't see that you are EBD.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 4:50 am

Originally Posted by UltraRant
I think it's because row 23 is reserved for premium guests, as is 37 (bulk head, I guess?). Probably EF doesn't see that you are EBD.
Slight topic hijack, but does anyone know what SAS counts as a premium guest? I am EBD and it is noted in my booking but these are always blocked to me. I prefer an exit anyhow and can normally get one so no big deal but I always wondered.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 5:00 am

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
And you do book when logged in as EBD directly at SAS? That always works for me.

Anyway, for what I know, elite should be EBG, EBD, EBP and perhaps also *G (not sure about the latter one during booking)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.