Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS Business [merged experience reports]

Old Jul 17, 2017, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Nick Art
A350-900: https://www.aerolopa.com/sk-359

Front business class cabin includes rows 1-8 in 1 x 2 x 1 seating.

Mini business class cabin includes rows 9 and 10.

Rows 1 and 9 have larger foot wells, thus are desirable.

The toilets are between rows 8 and 9.

Some prefer the mini cabin for its more intimate size.

Row 9 are just in front of the wing. Row 10 are on top of the wing.
Uneven rows have the window seat next to the aisles. Even rows have the window seat next to the window, leading to slightly more privacy.

Service begins from row 1.

A330-300: https://www.aerolopa.com/sk-333

One business cabin (between doors 1 and 2) rows 1-8 in 1 x 2 x 1 seating.

Row 1 have larger foot wells, thus are desirable.

Uneven rows have the window seat close to the aisles. Even rows have the window seat close to the window, leading to slightly more privacy.

The toilets and galley are located after row 8.

A321neoLR: https://www.aerolopa.com/sk-32q

One business cabin rows 1-7 in alternating 2 x 2 and 1 x 1 seating.

Uneven rows are in 2 x 2 configuration, while even rows are in 1 x 1 configuration. The single seats have two armrests and offer more privacy and thus are desirable.

The toilets and galley are located in front of row 1.

Print Wikipost

SAS Business [merged experience reports]

Old Jul 17, 2017, 4:45 am

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), SAS Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
There was a thread a while back, though not any posts recently. I would say one of the bulk head rows, as that is where the foorwell is bigger. If you want to avoid being close to the lavatories, that leaves you with row 1.
I like the front row in the mini-cabin. One doesn't really notice the presence of the lavs at all. Lots of legroom and feels less like a flying dormitory.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by klmml
I like the front row in the mini-cabin. One doesn't really notice the presence of the lavs at all. Lots of legroom and feels less like a flying dormitory.
I am also not allergic to the presence of the lavatories either. Though could seem from the post like the OP wanted to avoid.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 8:28 am
Community Director Emerita

I am also not allergic to the presence of the lavatories either. Though could seem from the post like the OP wanted to avoid.
I worded it poorly. I actually like to be closer. I like the idea of the first row in the mini cabin. But what row is that? When I look at the seat map to choose my seats, it shows rows 1-10 with no break.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I worded it poorly. I actually like to be closer. I like the idea of the first row in the mini cabin. But what row is that? When I look at the seat map to choose my seats, it shows rows 1-10 with no break.
Rows 9 and 10 are the mini cabin
Old Jul 17, 2017, 8:57 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Row 9 & 10 are the minicabin in the back:

Code:
SM SK 0936/C/12DECSFOCPH/V                                                      
SM SK  0936  C 12DEC SFOCPH        343                                          
        A     D  F     H                                                        
C  1 B  +     +  L     C  B 1  C                                                
   2    +     +  +     +    2                                                   
   3    .     .  .     .    3                                                   
   4    .     .  .     .    4                                                   
   5    .     .  .     .    5                                                   
   6    .     .  .     .    6                                                   
   7    .     .  .     .    7                                                   
   8    .     .  .     .    8                                                   
        A     D  F     H                                                        

A  B     D  E  F     G  H                                               
C  9 B  L        L     L        L  B 9  C                                       
  10    .        .     .        .    10                                         
        A  B     D  E  F     G  H                                               
. AVAILABLE   <> WING     F GEN FACI   K GALLEY   E EXIT    C COT               
+ OCCUPIED    - LAST OFF  H HANDICAP   Q QUIET    G GROUPS  P PET               
/ RESTRICTED  B BULKHEAD  V PREF.SEAT  X BLOCKED  L LEGROOM U UMNR              
() SMOKING    D DEPORTEE  UP UP-DECK   Z NO FILM  I INFANT  R REAR              
Y CHARGEABLE
Old Jul 17, 2017, 8:58 am

Rows 9 and 10 are the mini cabin
Thank you. Does Row 9 have the larger foot well?
Old Jul 17, 2017, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Thank you. Does Row 9 have the larger foot well?
Yes.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 9:19 am

I've created a wiki in an effort to bring key seating information to the top. CPH-flyer. kimmi and others who have been so helpful, please edit as you are the ones who truly know the information.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 5:41 am

Programs: More than one
If I remember correct. Row 9 is just in from of the wing, and row 10 is on top of the wing. I personally don't like those 2 rows as it makes it hard to see the ground below.

Also the uneven rows have the seat next to the aisle, where the even rows have it next to the window.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 7:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by highupinthesky
If I remember correct. Row 9 is just in from of the wing, and row 10 is on top of the wing. I personally don't like those 2 rows as it makes it hard to see the ground below.

Also the uneven rows have the seat next to the aisle, where the even rows have it next to the window.
​​​​​​
Depends on the side of the plane if the A side is close to the window, the K side is not. And vice versa.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 11:59 am

Programs: SK Diamond *G, LH SEN *G, Hyatt Globalist
​​​​​​
Depends on the side of the plane if the A side is close to the window, the K side is not. And vice versa.
No - all even rows has the side table close to the window and all uneven rows has the side table close to the aisle.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 1:59 pm

Programs: SK Eurobonus Diamond (Lifetime Star Gold), Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum)
Originally Posted by NicoEBG
No - all even rows has the side table close to the window and all uneven rows has the side table close to the aisle.
Correct. 2A and 2H are window seats, 4A and 4H are window seats, etc.

Svantevit
Old Mar 29, 2018, 11:24 am

Best Business seats? - SK944 A340

Hello! Just booked 2 one-ways in Business. Seatguru shows all seats except row 10 as the same. But I noticed that 1H-4H are reserved already, while 4A-5A are the only seats reserved on the left. Looking at either 2A/3A or 5H/6H.
Would appreciate recommendations. Thank you!
Old Mar 29, 2018, 4:14 pm

Programs: Eurobonus, Flying Blue, Radisson Rewards, ALL
I would recommend a seat as close to the first row as possible.

Flew SK J twice, one time sitting in 7D/7F and second time 1D/1F. It was much more quieter and calm sitting in 1D/1F as there is no access to the crew area in the front. The more back you get, the more "traffic" on the aisles and could potentially be disturbing.
Abducted Alien likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 7:57 am

Thank you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.