FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   SAS | EuroBonus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-eurobonus-499/)
-   -   per 2021: SAS offers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-eurobonus/1660946-per-2021-sas-offers.html)

UltraRant Mar 6, 2015 12:57 am

per 2021: SAS offers

I received an offer for a points discount trip. 40% off in economy to the US. That makes 36000 points for trips to IAD, ORD. I haven't seen any capacity to SFO and EWR.
Departure between 1 April and 5 May. Last bookings on March 8.

helosc Mar 6, 2015 1:43 am

The two current offers US and Tallinn are also available for Silver.

My e-mail says only Chicago, Washington and Tallinn.

Very nice idea with this thread. I have often wanted to post offers but didn't want to start a new thread.

UltraRant Mar 6, 2015 1:51 am

Originally Posted by helosc (Post 24463578)
I have often wanted to post offers but didn't want to start a new thread.

I had the same feeling for quite a while. Asked the senior mods to make it a sticky with a wiki and now we at least have something. :)

The biggest challenge (as usual) would be to keep it up to date. Fortunately the wiki can be edited by most people here, so it shouldn't be a problem...

vd0t Mar 6, 2015 3:14 am

Great idea! Lots of useful information already :)

daniel-andersson Mar 6, 2015 4:28 am

One Thread

Hi,

I disagree to have one "offer thread" since this is not synchronized with the RSS feed. The right way to do this is to have a subforum in this case, but I would rather like everything at one forum. The discussions also get so mixed up if we should discuss a lot of different thing in the same thread.

p.s; I only follow the RSS feed.
/Daniel

UltraRant Mar 6, 2015 4:36 am

Most sub forums for other airlines have a thread like this. None I know have a specific sub forum to discuss offers.

I hope you read this anyway. :)

FFlash Mar 6, 2015 11:48 am

This wiki is definitely more a plus than a minus.

On a side note, it seems that SAS is having lately a lot of point bargain campaigns after a more silent period :)

FlyingMoose Mar 7, 2015 11:00 pm

This offer mostly seems based on having people spend their points before the holiday season to unattractive destinations. As usual no C-discount or SFO.

UltraRant Mar 10, 2015 6:52 am

Just got a new mail with the latest 'offer' from SK. It contained a test to see if I'm a true traveler (no price to be won, no coupon, nothing really) and the promotion of their 'low fare calendar'. No real offers in this offer, despite the mail having the title 'our best prices to the whole world'...

ps. I didn't find Washington DC an unattractive destination. It was in fact one of the more fascinating cities I've visited in the USA. :)

pps. SFO wasn't part of this deal.

helosc Apr 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Point offer Stavanger to Houston Business
50.000 points for return flight.
Book April 10-12
Fly April 18 - August 31
https://www.sas.dk/eurobonus/tilbud-...s-bonusrejser/

teom66 Apr 11, 2015 5:17 am

Originally Posted by helosc (Post 24646889)
Point offer Stavanger to Houston Business
50.000 points for return flight.
Book April 10-12
Fly April 18 - August 31
https://www.sas.dk/eurobonus/tilbud-...s-bonusrejser/

Nice deal for a starting leg for a US family vacation....but even though there are several opportunities to get more than 1 award ticket on the outbound flights - there is only one or two dates for a return flight with more that one seat in July. Thats a bit strange ?

helosc Apr 13, 2015 3:55 am

Added '1.000.000 cheap flights' to wiki.
Don't know if it is a proper sale or not.

fassy Apr 13, 2015 4:29 am

Originally Posted by teom66 (Post 24649797)
Nice deal for a starting leg for a US family vacation....but even though there are several opportunities to get more than 1 award ticket on the outbound flights - there is only one or two dates for a return flight with more that one seat in July. Thats a bit strange ?

Not strange, just the usual SK way to limit award inventory to an absolute minimum - beyond any usefulness. Often I think they want to force people to buy one-ways - one award, one revenue.

helosc Apr 13, 2015 4:29 am

Well, it is at least partly a proper sale.
I have two destinations I have been considering for a little while.
One of them is the same price as the last few days but the other is actually about 400 kr cheaper than yesterday.

edit : turned out that the first flight was also on sale. On the montly calendar it showed one price but when I chose dates and went one step further in the booking process, a cheaper price showed up!!!
Normally it's the other way round......

helosc Apr 22, 2015 2:38 am

I have added point bargain to St. Petersburg, Moscow, Riga, Poznan and Warsaw to the wiki.

Could someone add some bullet points to the 'recently expired offer' section.
I don't want to mess up the wiki by trying to figure out how.