Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

New pictures of the new SAS Cabin from Zürich

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2015, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, M&M SEN, FB Gold

Today was the day where some of the media was in Zürich to see the new SAS Cabin getting installed.

See all the pictures here:

Bonusfeber Pictures

or here:

Check In Pictures
Old Jan 20, 2015, 3:16 pm

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
looks promising! Thanks for sharing.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 3:09 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Looks great except for the unprofessional and unnecessary childish art in the toilet. Can't wait to try the new Business.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 4:09 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Kudos for you to share the links

Some don't like the greyscale coloring, but I find it much warmer and nicer anyway than the Finnair's new "hospital clinic" atmosphere.

I have avoided taking SAS Business longhaul for a longtime, but now it is time for sure to revisit my preferences.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 7:59 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Which aircraft type is it?
Old Jan 22, 2015, 2:00 pm

Any ideas as to which route will be the first to see it?
Old Jan 23, 2015, 1:54 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond, SAS Diamond (*A Gold)
CPH-EWR
Old Jan 23, 2015, 2:55 am

Programs: SK-EBD*G, AF Ivory, Hertz Pres Circle, SPG, Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
Looks great except for the unprofessional and unnecessary childish art in the toilet. Can't wait to try the new Business.
As I understand the text the "art work" is placed behind the child care table so unless that is used you will not see it
Old Jan 23, 2015, 7:00 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by pswe
As I understand the text the "art work" is placed behind the child care table so unless that is used you will not see it
Yep, those kiddie sceneries were in the previous lav too.
Old Jan 24, 2015, 10:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Apart from the imitated wood at the end walls, it looks very good. The wood sort of gives a summer cottage from the 70ies impression. Of course full judgement only to be handed down once I see it in real life.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 2:15 am

What's the seat width in C?
Old Jan 25, 2015, 4:44 am

Programs: EBG, HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Elite
One thing I am quite sceptic about, is the 3-point seatbelt in C. Airlines nowadays insist/recommend it being fastened during the whole trip (above the blanket at night). I can't imagine being very comfortable while sleeping, especially when lying on the side. However I would have nothing against it during take-off and landing.

Does any of you have an idea on whether the shoulder belt is permanently connected? Or is it only optional? I haven't tried this set-up on any other airline, perhaps some of you have, and can give input on how well it works in real life?

Brgds
Old Jan 25, 2015, 5:25 am

Programs: SK Eurobonus Diamond (Lifetime Star Gold), Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum)
Originally Posted by llunow
Does any of you have an idea on whether the shoulder belt is permanently connected? Or is it only optional? I haven't tried this set-up on any other airline, perhaps some of you have, and can give input on how well it works in real life?
I´ve tried it on BR (EVA Airways) and with them the shoulder belt can be detached. I used the full seat belt for take off and landing and turned it into a "normal" seatbelt for sleeping.

Svantevit
Old Jan 25, 2015, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Svantevit
I´ve tried it on BR (EVA Airways) and with them the shoulder belt can be detached. I used the full seat belt for take off and landing and turned it into a "normal" seatbelt for sleeping.

Svantevit
Same for Thai.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 10:48 am
Suspended

Wow, you guys actually sleep with your seatbelt on? It's hard enough to sleep on SK's many odd C-class angles as it is, I'm impressed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.