Wiki Posts
Search

EB gold email address

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2014, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
EB gold email address

Does the old EBG email not Work any more, I have send a mail and a reminder with no response for like a month.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 2:03 am

Did you get an automated response that they would get back to you within a working day? Worked for me a few weeks ago.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mjoellnir
Did you get an automated response that they would get back to you within a working day? Worked for me a few weeks ago.
Nix, sent twice, maybe new mail address?

You mind sending me the one you used?
Old Oct 5, 2014, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Anyone else, maybe with a diamond address, that can help?
Old Oct 7, 2014, 3:38 am

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
On the same note could anyone remind me that Danish phone number for SK Gold (or Diamond) hotline? Lost it somewhere and cant find it on SK website
Old Oct 7, 2014, 5:51 am

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by another_shot
On the same note could anyone remind me that Danish phone number for SK Gold (or Diamond) hotline? Lost it somewhere and cant find it on SK website
I use this one from old days: 3232 6800. But I am not sure if all calls now a days are just ending in the same place - and then split op again via EB-level.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 10:23 am

Just found the welcome letter of my girl friend:

It says: "Write to [email protected] or call +45 70 10 20 00"

Not sure why they mix Swedish and Danish here

I always call +46 87 97 40 00 and after entering my EBD number I get connected straight away. Called there like 10 times in the last three days and never waited longer than 5 seconds to get connected.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
I use this one from old days: 3232 6800. But I am not sure if all calls now a days are just ending in the same place - and then split op again via EB-level.
Actually I have the same number written down in my phone book but recently I was told twice that I would be much better off by dialling another number if I want something what is available to EBG/EBD only. They told me the number each time but I forgot it (it varies from above one just by last two digits if I remember correctly)
Old Oct 13, 2014, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by fassy
Just found the welcome letter of my girl friend:

It says: "Write to [email protected] or call +45 70 10 20 00"

Not sure why they mix Swedish and Danish here

I always call +46 87 97 40 00 and after entering my EBD number I get connected straight away. Called there like 10 times in the last three days and never waited longer than 5 seconds to get connected.
Thanks - will try next time!
Old Oct 14, 2014, 2:38 am

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by another_shot
Actually I have the same number written down in my phone book but recently I was told twice that I would be much better off by dialling another number if I want something what is available to EBG/EBD only. They told me the number each time but I forgot it (it varies from above one just by last two digits if I remember correctly)
Could be +45 3232 6000. It is still in my phonebook, where it is filed as "Eurobonus Gold". At that time it was for matters directly related to Eurobonus, including booking bonustrips.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.