Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS App for Android in US?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2014, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Has anyone found a way to download the SAS app for Android in the United States? They tout the app on the SAS webpage, but if you try to access it via GooglePlay in the US, there is an error saying it is "not available in your country." I was hoping to use the app to check-in for our upcoming flight but can't get the app. Anyone found a work around?
Old Aug 18, 2014, 2:17 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
http://www.sas.se/en/travel_info/Mobile-services/Apps/ - Last line. Yes, it's pathetic. Yes, a lot of people are disappointed about this.
Old Aug 18, 2014, 2:43 am

Probably some licensing issue... I would bet on the embedded voice over ip function.
Old Aug 18, 2014, 3:51 am

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, Carlson Gold
Hi,

I just downloaded the apk from the play store. Download the apk and install it manually. This should work :-)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...as.android.apk
Old Aug 20, 2014, 5:31 am

The app does work in the US though, except you can't use it as a boarding pass.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 6:58 am

Of course the app works in the US and you can download the apk - if you have European account.

But Google play will not allow you to install or download it if your account is US based.

You would need to create a new account for Europe and install the app using that account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.