Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Is it possible to have more than 1 Eurobonus credit card at the same time?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2014, 4:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG

Does anyone know whether it's possible? E.g. to have a EB Master card in Sweden and EB DC from Denmark? Mr. Nacho can get both because he works in DK and live in SE.

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 21, 2014, 5:19 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SAS EBD, BA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
Sure. I hold both a EBG MC and EBG DC. As long as you pay, the creditcard company can issue just as many types of cards as you want.
Old Mar 21, 2014, 6:15 am

Moreover, in Sweden at least annual fee for DC includes annual fee for MC. Even in case the first one waived (as usual ).
Old Mar 21, 2014, 11:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by vitrysk_kille
Moreover, in Sweden at least annual fee for DC includes annual fee for MC. Even in case the first one waived (as usual ).
I guess you are EBG? Unfortunately we are not - it's a shame that Amex doesn't do first year free anymore
Old Mar 21, 2014, 1:38 pm

it's a shame that Amex doesn't do first year free anymore
They do.. if you still have the form Which I do.

Let me know if you want me to refer you (send you the PDF with my number on it). I have several friends who have applied recently for the SAS AMEX Sweden with that form and got the bonus and free 1st year (as stated in the form with specific offer code)

PM if interested.
Old Mar 21, 2014, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by nacho
I guess you are EBG? Unfortunately we are not - it's a shame that Amex doesn't do first year free anymore
No, I'm not. EBB. I was long time ago advised by SEBkort support that as long as I have valid DC I never pay any annual fee for MC. And DC waived my annual fees now 3 times a row, now its soon time to ask them for the 4th time So I officially pay nothing for my 2 cards... Moreover, holding *Gold with other airline I got those cards as only source for EB points, forget when last time I credited any *A miles to EB...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.