Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Eurobonus re-launch with new level above Gold

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eurobonus re-launch with new level above Gold

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2013, 2:03 pm

i read somewhere else that they will add new features to their online check in on monday november 11th

My thought is would they change stuff in check-in on their old website, or will their new website be launched on monday? and does the changes in eurobonus come with the new website?
Old Nov 11, 2013, 8:50 am

Programs: EB*G, FB, PC Royal Ambassador, Marriot Gold Elite
I do not know if this is at all related, but on my boarding card printed today it does not say SK*G, as it usually does, but in stead it says SK*E - any ideas if this is indication of a new level or something entirely unrelated.

Last edited by KristianT; Nov 11, 2013 at 8:50 am Reason: Typo
Old Nov 11, 2013, 12:01 pm

Programs: EBG4Life, EBD, 1MM
Not sure, but my wife and I noticed that our BPs on Sunday showed one level lower than what we are (SK*G became SK*S for me). The lounge dragons at LHR were a bit skeptical and had to double check to see that I was really EBG before letting us in. I would have settled for SK*E

My guess is that they are starting to play around with the tiers. The new issue of Scanorama also alluded to the upcoming restructuring (Page 16). "A new membership level is in the pipeline as well as a raft of other improvements that will make it even more rewarding. Watch this space." At least they didn't use the term "enhancement"
Old Nov 11, 2013, 1:38 pm

Programs: SK*G Diamond, AY+ Gold
I have SK*E printed on BP as well.
At ARN nobody knows what that means.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 1:57 pm

Programs: SK*G, BA Gold, IHG Plat AMB
All this teasing is driving me crazy!!! But I will be annoyed if this enhancement see's me reduced to EBS thats for sure!!!
Old Nov 11, 2013, 2:18 pm

Programs: SAS EBG, EK Gold, GF Gold, CC Gold, BW Diamond, Scandic 3rd Floor
My BP from yesterdy says SK*G. But im a bit curious about the SK*E
Old Nov 11, 2013, 2:50 pm

Programs: EBG
I had the SK*E show up on a boarding pass in September. Was traveling with the Mrs. and her BP was blank in the notes field where SK*G should have been for her. Don't know what it meant, but there were certainly no problems resulting from it.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Maybe they have picked up Emerald and Saphire from Oneworld, hence the SK*E and *S ;-)
Old Nov 12, 2013, 1:19 am

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Diamond
I flew CPH-MAD yesterday. My boarding pass showed SK*G as always...
Old Nov 12, 2013, 10:14 am

Programs: SK Diamond *G, LH SEN *G, Hyatt Globalist
Perhaps EB*Error...
Old Nov 14, 2013, 5:58 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
SK Elite?
Old Nov 14, 2013, 6:00 am

Programs: SK*G, BA Gold, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by oliver2002
SK Elite?
100 qualifying flights or 100k points...

Possible! Not quite sure what the possible benefits could be for such a tier though.
Old Nov 14, 2013, 6:28 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Nah, I meant Gold and Silver are just called SK*E, just like LH prints 'SKP' on the BP whenever they can't determine status.
Old Nov 14, 2013, 8:18 am

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Diamond
Hmm, I'm excited to see! I'm half way through my qualification period and have 74k so far... I'd probably not quality as it is right now
But at this pace I might have reached the threshold by the time they release any further information..!
Old Nov 18, 2013, 3:46 am

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
EuroBonus 2.0 will launch in late January and the name Diamond is now set at 100k points.

Interestingly EuroBonus Silver will drop to just 5 return trips (10 segments)!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.