Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

First row of economy - Transatlantic

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2013, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond

Just wondering if FT'ers have any opinions of these seats? SeatGuru gives this seating a "good" rating on the A330 and a "mixed" rating" on the A340. I will be flying both aircraft, booked for first row of eco (unless I score an optiontown upgrade; fingers crossed). I understand that there may be a bit more leg room but there may be other drawbacks?
Old Jun 6, 2013, 6:43 am

Programs: TK M&S Elite (*G), SK EB Silver, various more or less shiny hotel cards
Someone with a lot of body () may find them a bit narrow since the armrest is fixed, but otherwise, it's good seats, usually rather quiet just behind Eco Extra. The regular infant seats are far away at row 31.
Old Jun 6, 2013, 8:58 am

Programs: SK Diamond (*G), HH Gold
I try to secure these seats everytime. Much more leg room.

Note: The two aisle seat in the mid section are not the best as you will be bumped into by FA's and the trolleys because of the misalignment of Y+ and M seats. Maybe the only place in the plane where a middle seat is better than an aisle seat.
Old Jun 6, 2013, 9:08 am
Original Poster

Awesome. I've got the aisle seat on the sides on both flights and I don't have a lot of extra body , so these seats should be great! Thanks guys.
Old Jun 6, 2013, 11:57 am

Programs: EBS
This seats, are they still not blocked, until the internet check-in starts?
Old Jun 6, 2013, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

No, I booked these seats months ago when I bought the ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.