Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

How to find Cheap flights with SAS?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to find Cheap flights with SAS?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2013, 1:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, AS*MVP75k, UA*G
Question How to find Cheap flights with SAS?

I am trying to find a few flights this month with SAS, dont really care about the destination, which makes the search harder. Before they had a lowcost section on their site, where there was a dropdown list to all destinations, this is now gone, and you need to enter it manually, which makes it much harder.

Anyone having a trick to see i.e. the cheapest flights leaving from OSL at a certain date?

Thanks!
Old Jun 1, 2013, 2:22 am

Programs: EBD, AB OWS (Gold)
There is a low price calendar function on the Norwegian site, but it's not working at the moment.

The Danish site has the function here, and you can select Oslo in the "Fra" field and see some offers for Europe. You can then see if your country site has the same price.

Now that I've looked at that site, I see that its messed up too.

You can always choose a city and select the "show monthly calendar" to see this month's prices.

Last edited by gakke; Jun 1, 2013 at 2:32 am
Old Jun 1, 2013, 2:18 pm

Programs: EBS
Originally Posted by sohb
I am trying to find a few flights this month with SAS, dont really care about the destination, which makes the search harder. Before they had a lowcost section on their site, where there was a dropdown list to all destinations, this is now gone, and you need to enter it manually, which makes it much harder.

Anyone having a trick to see i.e. the cheapest flights leaving from OSL at a certain date?

Thanks!
http://matrix.itasoftware.com/

Use this link. It let you search for multiple destinations at the same time and you can specify SK as carrier and be flexible about your dates. When you find the appropriate fare, you can try to book at sas.dk/no/se. If not try wideroe.no, that is probably the best solution.
Old Jun 7, 2013, 11:45 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Matrix is a bit overkill for what OP wants to do.

Not sure the link i post here will work, but OP can get the old calendar back by going to the swedish site, click "Boka i Lågpriskalendern", then click "Visa fler resmål"
That will display the old calendar, but only from sweden. The trick is then to alter the URL:
from
...pos=SE&org=STO...
to
...pos=NO&org=OSL...

http://gui.flysas.net/xgui-r27/sb/?p...l%26closex%3D1
Old Jun 8, 2013, 3:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, AS*MVP75k, UA*G
Thanks for the great feedback! :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.