Wiki Posts
Search

CPH, ARN & OSL Lounge Meetups

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, M&M SEN, FB Gold
CPH, ARN & OSL Lounge Meetups

This weekend I stumbled over a bunch of FT's from businessclass.se on their tour around from ARN -> OSL -> CPH to introduce and area in each SAS Lounge where you could meet up with a fellow FT and have a talk.

I like the idea as I often travel alone and having a quick chat a some food/drinks on aviation, travelling, tips and tricks is perfect.

So just wanted to share this idea to all here on Flyertalk as well. So get on with the baggage tag showing Flyertalk or Businessclass.se (you can get one in the lounge) and come join in the comfy corner in a lounge near you :-)

LINK: http://www.businessclass.se/artiklar...ndinavien.html
(sorry it is in Swedish)

Br,
HerrO
Old Jan 21, 2013, 12:34 pm

Programs: SK EBG, LH SEN.
As mentioned this is a nice development, and good way to meet fellw flyertalkers or bussiness classers. See you in the BC.se room next time in the lounge.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 2:54 pm

Programs: EBG (* G), CFA (ST E+)
That's a great initiative!

Also, did I get it right? In the lounge at CPH there are baggage tags available, that identify us as members of this community?
Old Jan 21, 2013, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, M&M SEN, FB Gold
Originally Posted by AlbertoSantini
That's a great initiative!

Also, did I get it right? In the lounge at CPH there are baggage tags available, that identify us as members of this community?
They are placed on the table - see picture:

There was plenty when I was there Saturday and I assume they will be re stocked if needed.

/HerrO
Old Jan 22, 2013, 2:01 pm

Programs: Eurobonus EBD, BW Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond
Yes, I was one of the guys, you met, did I talk to you briefly on your way between OSL-CPH?

Let's all meet and talk flash your FlyerTalk or BC.se tag as an icebreaker

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.