Search

OT: Lounges in ACC

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2012, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK, LH, BA, AF
OT: Lounges in ACC

Hi all,
Sorry this is a little of topic, but any comments are welcome.
In a 2 weeks time I will have a flight out of ACC (with Emirates). In that connection I have the choice between 2 lounges. I can choose either the Adinkra Lounge or the Akwaaba Lounge (or both...). I would like to hear if any fellow FTs here have been through ACC and tried out any of the lounges?
Other advises/tricks/comments about the airport are welcome too.

THammer
Old Feb 9, 2012, 4:23 pm

Programs: TK M&S Elite (*G), SK EB Silver, various more or less shiny hotel cards
ACC as in Accra, Ghana? A little off topic considering this is the SAS EB forum? That's what I call an understatement...

I think you'll have a lot better luck either in the Africa forum or in the Emirates forum...
Old Feb 10, 2012, 5:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK, LH, BA, AF
yes I know, and the moderator can feel free to move the post (or delete it). However as an EBG, I was hopeing some fellow EBs have tried the airport...
THammer
Old Feb 12, 2012, 8:09 am

Emirates uses the Aviance Adinkra Lounge in Accra.

The Akwaaba Lounge is operated by Menzies and is not accessible to Emirates passengers.

You can however purchase access to both lounges. They are also both Priority Pass members.

Adinkra Lounge has better drinks and overall ambience.

Akwaaba Lounge has (marginally) better snacks and views.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.