Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Blue 1 flights - what can I expect?

Old Jun 2, 2012, 3:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp

I have an upcoming flight on Blue 1 in economy. I have never flown them before and am wondering what I can expect. I am a *G with United. Can you request seat assignment in advance or only on check-in 24 hours prior to the flight? How is the in-flight service? Is the service similar to flights on SAS for flights within Scandinavia?
Old Jun 2, 2012, 10:33 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
As *G you can reserve your seat in advance - with your KF/SK reservation code (which should be 6 digits amadeus one) just go to Lot.com and "check your reservation".
In-flight service in eco is the same as with SK, buy on board. Coffee and tea are free. In-flight menu is available here: http://www.blue1.com/Tiedostot/Palve...ummer_2012.pdf
Old Jun 3, 2012, 6:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
Do you have to pay for snacks and soft drinks on Blue 1 flights? I remember getting complementary snacks and soft drinks on the SAS CPH-ARN route I flew last year.

Thank you for information on getting seat assignment on lot.com as the SAS website didn't give me access to seat assignment when I booked my flight. Are rows 15 and 16 exit row seats on the Blue 1 717? Unfortunately the lot.com website won't let me save my seat selection. If I call SAS, will they assign seats for me?
Old Jun 5, 2012, 5:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Yes, only coffee/tea is complimentary.
15&16 are exit rows if i remember correctly. I don't know why you were not ableto save your seats on lot.com, it has always worked for me? But give sas/blue1 a call and it should bet sorted.
Old May 7, 2013, 6:44 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM / AS MVP Gold
Question

Am I able to use Star Gold lounge access when traveling on Blue 1 from CPH to HEL?
Old May 8, 2013, 9:59 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
Your Blue 1 is an SK wet lease, right? There is no more real Blue 1 flights. So as far as I can see, there should be no obstacles to access the lounge. But I never tried this myself.
Old May 8, 2013, 10:10 am

Programs: AY, BT, DY and SK. Scandic, Radisson, Marriott and HHonors. ClubONE
Originally Posted by amartin1979
Am I able to use Star Gold lounge access when traveling on Blue 1 from CPH to HEL?
Was this question somehow moved here from another thread?

You most certainly can as you are *G. It doesn't matter that an SAS flight is operated by Blue1. You also had access before, when Blue1 had its own flights. Even before Blue1 was a member of *A.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.