Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Changes in Spanair earnings from 01/09/2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2011, 3:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, TK*G Elite+, airBaltic VIP, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold

It used to minimum 1200 points for C,D,J, now it's 600.
No more Mid economy points earnings on Spainair.
Y,U,B used to be minimum 600, now - 300.

http://www.flysas.com/en/lv/EuroBonu...lines/Spanair/
Old Sep 20, 2011, 10:33 am

Programs: SK Eurobonus Silver, DL, AA, AY, US
Originally Posted by dabee69
Y,U,B used to be minimum 600, now - 300.
/[/url]
Y,U,B used to indeed be 600, but in addition to lowever earning on the highest economy fares, they have e.g. moved down B to a low economy fare (min 75 points) , moved Q from low economy to economy, removed G compleately and introduces L.

Seems like there is some kind of remapping of classes going on, not halving the earnings and removing the mid-economy category.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 12:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), SAS EBG
It has some effects on Spanish domestic routes I assume but otherwise it shouldn't really be that much of a difference as the points are still based on number of miles, right? Actually even better as more classes are now earning 100%.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.