Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Club Carlson offers status match to EBGs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Carlson offers status match to EBGs

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2013, 10:46 am

Programs: SK Eurobonus Diamond (Lifetime Star Gold), Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum)
Originally Posted by SASDC8
My CC Gold Elite card expired at the end of February, as I ended 4 stays short of requalifying. So I sent an email to [email protected] in Norwegian and got a reply in Swedish 36 hours later reinstating me to Gold.

So CC has now status matched my EBG card twice ^^
Club Carlson have also just renewed my gold status for the second time based on SK EBG (as I didn´t have enough stays for actually earning gold). Much appriciated ^

Svantevit
Old May 17, 2013, 3:42 am

Another success story: Sent a mail to [email protected] in English with a screenshot of my Eurobonus and my masked MasterCard. Got a reply back 4 hours later from the US team that the upgrade was done instantly and valid until Feb 2015.
Old May 17, 2013, 4:53 pm

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by fassy
Another success story: Sent a mail to [email protected] in English with a screenshot of my Eurobonus and my masked MasterCard. Got a reply back 4 hours later from the US team that the upgrade was done instantly and valid until Feb 2015.
Me too!

Two days ago (after inspiration here on FT) I sent an email, few hours later replay, that my EB-number was not enough, they need card or account statement. A few hours after I later supplied them, I got a new mail with instant upgrade.

So it must be firm practice – and they are very focused on good customer service, I think.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.