Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Blue1 intra-Finland flights with Golden Air - Mileage accrual

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2011, 11:32 am
Original Poster

I was wondering if there's possibility to get miles from these Blue1 operated by Golden Air flights? SAS Eurobonus or other star alliance programs?
Old May 6, 2011, 11:57 am

Programs: EBG
I always gets point(eurobonus) for my Golden air flights from ARN - VAA and i really like the 200% points for economy extra.
Old May 6, 2011, 12:03 pm

Milage accrual is exactly the same as on KF operated flights!
Old May 6, 2011, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Which program(s) you credit your miles into? Im suprised that this is possible when star alliance rules say that only codeshares with other star alliance carriers give miles?
Old May 6, 2011, 2:42 pm

Programs: EBG
The flights are not codeshared, only operated by golden air.
Lika Busslinks drives the busses here in stockholm in SL´s name.
Old May 6, 2011, 2:55 pm

Programs: SK Eurobonus Silver, DL, AA, AY, US
I've credited to LH and CO in addition to EB, both work just fine. For all FF-program purposes they are just another Blue1 flight and they also count as qualifying segments in EB and you get the EBS/EBG bonus for miles earned.

As said, its not a codeshare, it just a Blue1 flight operated by partner carrier. The same way ExpressJet Airlines is not a *A member, but you do get miles for the flights they operate for CO/UA Express.
Old May 6, 2011, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Thank you guys for clarification! I have been on the belief that only KF/KF flights give me miles. I even got one flight via ARN because of this oops...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.