FLying Blue status match

Old Apr 6, 11, 12:28 am

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I just received another email from FB, the first stated I had been upgraded to Gold -- but today's email says I've been upgraded to Platinum...
Old Apr 6, 11, 6:49 am

Programs: Flying Blue, SAS Eurobonus + many moore
Originally Posted by Robbiedeluxe View Post
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I just received another email from FB, the first stated I had been upgraded to Gold -- but today's email says I've been upgraded to Platinum...
Did you match FB with your EBG or LH SEN card?
I think they rank LH SEN higher (PLat) than EBG (Gold) in the statusmatch.
Old Apr 6, 11, 7:09 am

Programs: OZ*G, AZ Gold, Etihad Gold, SK*G, BA Silver

I got "upgraded" from Silver to Gold today. I did complain (sent them an email) over the wrong match to Silver (and not Gold).
Old Apr 6, 11, 1:28 pm

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Pandion, Turkish M&S Elite+, AB Gold, MarriottRewards Platinum Premiere, SPG Platinum
matching Pandion with FB Gold

Hi, today my FB-status has changed to FB Gold. Though Im just a few "level miles" away from reaching gold status from normal earnings, I guess this change is due to the status match promotion. I have yet not received a confirmation mail. Has any other EBP been matched? And if yes, what was the level being matched to?

PS: I registered on March 20th...
Old Apr 8, 11, 4:52 am

Programs: SAS
Just got confirmation of Flying Blue Gold status match as well . Account updated as well and new card in the mail.
Haven´t flown "Blue" since 2005 so time to fly a few FlyingBlue flights and try out some new lounges.
Old Apr 8, 11, 5:19 am

Originally Posted by sodaboy View Post
Did you match FB with your EBG or LH SEN card?
I think they rank LH SEN higher (PLat) than EBG (Gold) in the statusmatch.
I snapped a picture of both my cards.
Old Apr 8, 11, 5:42 am

Programs: SAS
So thats how your got a Platin ! Was wondering how you pulled that one off, and had started to suspect bribery of some sort
Old Apr 8, 11, 9:02 am

Programs: SK EBD, AX Cent, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Club-A Plat, Avis' PC, CC Gold,Hertz PC, CX Diamond,BA Bronz
Hmmm. I might just send a copy of my VS Gold as well, maybe plat will be forthcoming?
Old Apr 9, 11, 5:47 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by The Viking View Post
Hmmm. I might just send a copy of my VS Gold as well, maybe plat will be forthcoming?
Isn't the promo over??
Old Apr 9, 11, 10:36 am

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
I got my LH SEN card matched to FB Plat - on the website my status shows valid until 3/2013 ("print card")
Old Apr 11, 11, 7:13 am

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold, LH FTL, FBP, CCG, HH Diamond
I just logged onto klm.se to check on changes I did to my current itinerary and it seems my status match from EBG has been approved. No e-mail about it yet though.

My status has been updated (since last night) to silver on the main page but print-my-card shows gold.

I registered on the evening of the 20th IIRC.

Very handy to get the gold status now as I have a few ST flights coming up this week.
Old Apr 11, 11, 7:22 am

Programs: TK M&S Elite (*G), SK EB Silver, various more or less shiny hotel cards
Originally Posted by agehall View Post
I just logged onto klm.se to check on changes I did to my current itinerary and it seems my status match from EBG has been approved. No e-mail about it yet though.

My status has been updated (since last night) to silver on the main page but print-my-card shows gold.
As reported over at the Flying Blue Forum, klm.com has really not been well behaving. (My account has shown Ivory -> Gold (matched) -> Silver.) My guess is that airfrance.com will show your status as Gold.
Old Apr 11, 11, 7:30 am

Yeah, I know the statuses on the webpages are screwed up atm.

Funny thing though, just got the confirmation from Flying Blue and it says says something completly different...
Old Apr 11, 11, 7:34 am

Seems like SK is not the only carrier in the world facing IT "challenges".

KL tells me I'm Silver.
AF tells me I'm Gold.
FB tells me (via email) that I'm Platinum.

Does FB offer a status above Platinum? Who should I contact or which website should I login to to obtain this?
Old Apr 11, 11, 10:28 am

Does FB offer a status above Platinum? Who should I contact or which website should I login to to obtain this?
Isn't there a CB2000/Skipper status above platinum? If you figure out how to get that, PM me..

Search this Thread