Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Is there going to be a Christmas calendar this year?

Is there going to be a Christmas calendar this year?

Old Dec 1, 10, 9:36 am

Programs: TK M&S Elite (*G), SK EB Silver, various more or less shiny hotel cards
Disappointment, you need to be on Facebook to participate. An increasing number of fun competitions are only for fb-users. As a strong opponent of revealing too much about myself to complete strangers, I'm starting to feel the need to set up a minimum, half-lying, profile just to be able to participate.
Old Dec 3, 12, 3:07 am

Programs: EBG, HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Elite
Well, there is a Danish EuroBonus Calendar:
http://www.sas.dk/EuroBonus/Tilbud-o...-julekalender/
I haven't succeeded finding equivalent in English.
Old Dec 3, 12, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QR PC Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, SK EB silver, Nordic Choice Platinum, Liberokerho GOLD, SJ Black
There is also a swedish one
http://www.sas.se/eurobonus/erbjudan...rt_julkalender

This year seems to focus on offers tied to eurobonus points (like 3x points to selected destinations ex CPH/OSL/ARN)
Old Dec 3, 12, 7:26 am

Programs: EBS
The link for the Norwegian one is here:
http://www.sas.no/EuroBonus/Tilbud-o...alender_011112

Two of the three days so far have been triple points for flights to various destinations if you travel during a specific period. It's unclear if you need to book on the day of the offer or at any time.

The third offer was for 3,000 extra points for a Hertz rental until march 31, again its not stated if you needed to book on the day of offer.

If you don't need to book on the day of offer, you can enter your EB # and you should get credited if you book later.

Personally, I prefer the point discount offers that were given in the past.
Old Dec 3, 12, 8:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QR PC Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, SK EB silver, Nordic Choice Platinum, Liberokerho GOLD, SJ Black
Originally Posted by Amexpat View Post
It's unclear if you need to book on the day of the offer or at any time.

The third offer was for 3,000 extra points for a Hertz rental until march 31, again its not stated if you needed to book on the day of offer.

If you don't need to book on the day of offer, you can enter your EB # and you should get credited if you book later.
Yes, very unclear. My take is that as long as you register for the extra points on the day of offer, you can book and fly later. But I would feel much more at ease if SK actually told us the rules upfront. Anyone who can find it clearly stated if booking must also be made the same day?
Old Dec 3, 12, 9:29 am

Programs: SK-EBD*G, AF Ivory, Hertz Pres Circle, SPG, Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
in the swedish calendar it was very clear that the Hertz offer was only bookable yesterday, however the code provided didn't work online with Hertz hopefully SAS sticks to the traidtion and open up all offers again on the 24th and have sorted things out with Hertz until then.
Old Dec 3, 12, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So I guess one is supposed to deduct from the fact that the triple points offer does not explicitly say "book today", is is open to book any time, as long as you have added your EB# to the system on the day of the offer and make the trip before end date (10 march)?
Old Dec 3, 12, 11:58 am

Programs: EBG
Originally Posted by intuition View Post
So I guess one is supposed to deduct from the fact that the triple points offer does not explicitly say "book today", is is open to book any time, as long as you have added your EB# to the system on the day of the offer and make the trip before end date (10 march)?
Thats how I understood it. Enter your EB# the day of the offer, and fly anytime between Jan 14 - Mar 10.
Old Dec 3, 12, 12:35 pm

Programs: EBS
Originally Posted by KroFlyer View Post
Thats how I understood it. Enter your EB# the day of the offer, and fly anytime between Jan 14 - Mar 10.
That's my guess, but it would be nice to get a confirmation. Is there anyone from SK monitoring this forum that can answer?
Old Jan 30, 13, 6:08 am

Programs: SAS EBG, IHG Spire Amb, CCG
Originally Posted by Amexpat View Post
The link for the Norwegian one is here:
http://www.sas.no/EuroBonus/Tilbud-o...alender_011112

Two of the three days so far have been triple points for flights to various destinations if you travel during a specific period. It's unclear if you need to book on the day of the offer or at any time.
I signed up for EWR, booked my flight two weeks later (but before Christmas Eve).

Just finished my trip and the double extra points posted a few hours after the normal points from the flight posted.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: