Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Air China SK9512 ARN-PEK with the 777-200/300 in C

Air China SK9512 ARN-PEK with the 777-200/300 in C

Old Aug 27, 2010, 6:38 am
AHO

Originally Posted by Koru Flyer
Given the price was around 18kSEK for ARN(CA)-PEK(CA)-HKG(TG)-BKK(SK)-CPH-ARN vs around 28-32kSEK for SK it did make a compelling option to give it a go. Interestingly, I could also choose to fly CX or Dragonair for the PEK-HKG segment for the same price.
Wideroe quoted me ARN-PEK(stop)-HKG(destination)-BKK(stop)-CPH-ARN for 18200 SEK + tax ca 2700 SEK.

It's actually sum of ARN-HKG CA:ZAPRTSE(15000 SEK) and ARN-HKG SK:ZSEBIZ(21395 SEK) / 2.

Do you mean 18kSEK without taxes?
Old Oct 9, 2010, 4:38 am

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Sorry for the delay.....Yes the price was around 18k including all taxes (also inc GOT-ARN connecting flight). So route was GOT-ARN-PEK-HKG (stop) - BKK - CPH - GOT. Booking class was /Z/ except for GOT-ARN.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 5:11 am
AHO

I flew CA911 PEK-ARN in C recently and I thought their hard product on 777 was quite dated.
  • Tiny PTV and no AVOD.
  • Headset in C class is the same one as in Y.
  • Reclining backward is so limited, if you try to sleep, you may have hard time.
  • I sat on bulkhead and the space in front of me was not enough(I'm 170 cm).
  • Service and food were OK though.

They have F class, but I personally think that it had been better if CA had same fare strategy as TG does on BKK-CPH/ARN route.
Like selling F seat as C fare and sell C seat as Y+.

I really miss their A330 on ARN<->PEK route. It was great plane.

FYI, CA sold upgrade at check in counter in PEK.
Y->C was 4500 CNY.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 10:01 am

Programs: Flying Blue, SAS Eurobonus + many moore
I flew the CA A330 between PEK-PVG in C. It was really nice.
CA 777 between ARN-PEK is awful in all aspects.
Horrible seats.
Horrible food.
The crew was unattentive and rude.
The worst C experience Ive had.
Will never do it again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.