Search

Disgrace at ARN??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2010, 1:00 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by RedChili
That Saturday was an absolute mess at Arlanda. ALL the baggage conveyor belts in the departure hall were out of order! There were huge delays and total chaos all over the place. Flights couldn't take off on time, which meant that gates were blocked and some arriving flights couldn't dock at their gates. The SAS flight arriving from ORD spent one hour waiting on the taxi way for a gate due to this problem.

The funny thing with your post is that a passenger who normally flies SK, but who on this specific day chose to fly CO, may very well have exactly the same reaction as you, but with opposite airlines: "I'll never fly CO again! Their check-in is a big mess. I'll stick with SK."
As a *G flying CO from ARN, I've never had to deal with a CO check-in mess at ARN. I wish the same could be said for flying SK out of ARN, but I cannot -- even as I fly CO to the US more than SK.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 2:44 am

Do people still fly SK?
Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:53 am

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
As a rare occassion I was flying out of ARN today just before noon and I was checking-in at the time when ORD/EWR travellers are there. Still just 3 pax in *G row before me, and some 5 pax in C/Y+ checking-in. Ofcourse could be just low time in Sweden due to holidays.

ARN Business Lounge is closed and everyone is invited to Scandinavian Lounge. Good for non-elites, but the crowd is there..............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.