SK ARN domestic lounge

Old Jun 1, 10, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
SK ARN domestic lounge

Noticed this tread on M&M forum http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...s-lounges.html

I remember SK ARN domestic lounge access is unmanned, but I haven't been there for a while... Do you remember how/if it works to take a guest with you?
Old Jun 1, 10, 9:13 am

Programs: SK*G, FI
After you have swiped your EBG card, you can select on the screen if you are going to bring one guest. The gate then allows entering two times.
Old Jun 1, 10, 11:44 am

Programs: Flying Blue, SAS Eurobonus + many moore
Where in T4 is the lounge situated?
Old Jun 1, 10, 12:11 pm

Programs: SAS Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold, EY Silver
Originally Posted by sodaboy View Post
Where in T4 is the lounge situated?
One floor above the main transit hall.

After security, walk straight ahead towards the end of the pier and then you will see a door on the left.
Inside you can take either the stairs or the lift to the lounge.
Old Jun 1, 10, 6:22 pm

Programs: EBG
SAS lounge at ARN is "no good" because of their opening hours. Every time I get from US to ARN on a Saturday, the lounge is... closed. Great. I buy an expensive ticket in SAS Business and once I am on Swedish ground I want to freshen up before final flight - but not in SAS lounge at ARN. No good. Now I take all my flights to Sweden through CPH.
Old Jun 2, 10, 7:53 am

Out of interest, how do non SK Star Golds access the lounge?
Old Jun 2, 10, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by Aerosett View Post
Out of interest, how do non SK Star Golds access the lounge?
I don't think the domestic lounge is a *G lounge (but honestly I haven't been there for some time).

People who have had problems getting access (for whatever reason) have been asked to visit the service center in the main transit area.
Old Jun 2, 10, 12:38 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Its EBG/P only, sorry. I tried my LH and BD cards on the system, no dice. Same for BD*G coded BPs.

GGAIRSKARN:

Code:
 STOCKHOLM CITY INFO   EN  27MAY10 0750Z                 
                         SAS STOCKHOLM                                          
                           LOUNGES                                              

ARN, TERMINAL 4,                                                               
 DOMESTIC                 DAILY, ADJUSTED TO SAS TIMETABLE                      

FOR EBG/EBP PASSENGERS ONLY.                                                   

HOT/COLD DRINKS AND NEWSPAPERS AVAILABLE. NO SAS STAFF IN LOUNGE.
Old Jun 2, 10, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
Its EBG/P only, sorry. I tried my LH and BD cards on the system, no dice. Same for BD*G coded BPs.
This is probably the worst flag carrier elite-only lounge in the whole Europe anyway...
Old Jun 3, 10, 1:06 am

Programs: Flying Blue, SAS Eurobonus + many moore
Originally Posted by jacob_m View Post
One floor above the main transit hall.

After security, walk straight ahead towards the end of the pier and then you will see a door on the left.
Inside you can take either the stairs or the lift to the lounge.
Thanks for the info jacob_m ^
Old Jun 3, 10, 4:25 am

Originally Posted by Intercontinental Swede View Post
SAS lounge at ARN is "no good" because of their opening hours. Every time I get from US to ARN on a Saturday, the lounge is... closed. Great. I buy an expensive ticket in SAS Business and once I am on Swedish ground I want to freshen up before final flight - but not in SAS lounge at ARN. No good. Now I take all my flights to Sweden through CPH.
Canīt you use the lounge in T5? And when it is time you take a quick walk to T4? If you leave the T5 lounge 25 minutes before your T4 flight is departing you should be all good if you use the "small" security with direct access to T4 from Sky City.
Old Jun 3, 10, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by SK_RSJ View Post
Canīt you use the lounge in T5? And when it is time you take a quick walk to T4? If you leave the T5 lounge 25 minutes before your T4 flight is departing you should be all good if you use the "small" security with direct access to T4 from Sky City.
The question is if that would be possible when arriving from the US/non-Schengen?! I'm not sure, do they check boarding passes at T5 transit security?

Otherwise it should work, even better now when any checked luggage is transfered automatically even to most domestic destinations in Sweden.
Old Jun 3, 10, 6:30 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
They don't check your BP in transit security at T5. I've often gone to the lounge after arriving on SK946 before collecting my luggage.
Old Jun 3, 10, 9:31 am

Programs: TK M&S Elite (*G), SK EB Silver, various more or less shiny hotel cards
Originally Posted by jacob_m View Post
The question is if that would be possible when arriving from the US/non-Schengen?! I'm not sure, do they check boarding passes at T5 transit security?

Otherwise it should work, even better now when any checked luggage is transfered automatically even to most domestic destinations in Sweden.
Not all non-Schengen, but directly from US/Asia: "As a EuroBonus Gold card holder or travelling in Business class you are also welcome to visit SAS lounges when arriving from a SAS intercontinental flight." I recommend bringing a printout of http://www.flysas.com/en/Travel_info...ss-to-lounges/ You don't even have to transfer to a flight, you can use the lounge if you're waiting for a train or for someone to pick you up. But you have to stay airside in T5, if you're walking out to the luggage belt, you can't get back in. No transit bp check if they haven't started doing that recently.
Old Jun 3, 10, 12:45 pm

Programs: BA (GGL), AA (statusless), HH (Diamond);
Not what their site says...

Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post

GGAIRSKARN:

Code:
 STOCKHOLM CITY INFO   EN  27MAY10 0750Z                 
                         SAS STOCKHOLM                                          
                           LOUNGES                                              

ARN, TERMINAL 4,                                                               
 DOMESTIC                 DAILY, ADJUSTED TO SAS TIMETABLE                      

FOR EBG/EBP PASSENGERS ONLY.                                                   

HOT/COLD DRINKS AND NEWSPAPERS AVAILABLE. NO SAS STAFF IN LOUNGE.

Their site says the domestic lounge at ARN is available to *G:
http://www.flysas.com/es/es/Informac...ss-to-lounges/

Search this Thread
Search Engine: