Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Discover the Nordic countries this summer for 50% less points!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2010, 10:29 am
kbl
Original Poster

Programs: SK *G, HH S

New deals for all summer: http://www.flysas.com/en/EuroBonus/E...nordic-summer/

From May 1st already until August 14th.. - good deal!^
Old Apr 27, 2010, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by kbl
New deals for all summer: http://www.flysas.com/en/EuroBonus/E...nordic-summer/

From May 1st already until August 14th.. - good deal!^
very nice! let's hope they still spice up the deal with some continental destinations every month as well
Old Apr 27, 2010, 2:52 pm

Programs: SK-EBD*G, AF Ivory, Hertz Pres Circle, SPG, Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
many thanks! sweet deal.
not yet in the system though, found out it's bookable from May 1st...and yes it was written in the details :-)
Old Apr 28, 2010, 11:40 am

Programs: EB / FB / Topbonus
yea, really good offer indeed! :-)
Old Apr 28, 2010, 11:46 am

Programs: SAS Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold, EY Silver
Great!

They actually had the same offer last summer.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 12:48 pm

Programs: EBG, M&M Silver, BA Gold
Great!

Poised and ready for 1st May to book a trip to Tromsø to see the midnight sun this summer
Old Apr 29, 2010, 1:11 am

Programs: SK*G, FBS, FB Petroleum Club, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Platinum
A real Eurobonus perk

With all the criticism of the Eurobonus programme I think it is time for some positive feedback. The award flights at 6000 points, like for instance "fly wherever you want in Scandinavia for 6000 points" are really good, considering the rates for flying domestic in Norway.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 1:48 am

Programs: BAEC, SAS EBS, Miles&More
I guess it might be considered cheeky to ask but what do people think about the following scenario? We've got a family holiday booked to Abisko in June/July using award flights from Stockholm to Kiruna (no award availability left for our travel dates).

If we did it over the phone then might SAS let us cancel and instantly rebook or would the seats revert to non-award resale ones? I think there's a rebooking fee if done over the phone but only found this on the Finnish site (25euros?). Seems worth it to get 15000 miles back.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 2:22 am

Programs: SAS
Just want to make sure I got this offer right.Does it mean , that you can go from any airport to any airport served by SAS in Scandinavia on one bonus ticket ?
Say you could start your bonustrip in AAL or AAR ,connect in CPH to ARN and then connect again to any domestic Swedish destination ? And all that for 6000 points ...
Old Apr 29, 2010, 4:24 am

Yes. Domestic connections are allowed. So are open jaws, say flying VAA-HEL-GOT and CPH-HEL-VAA. I for example have relatives in KUO and plan on visiting them in summer. I´ll combine this with a trip to Sweden or Denmar. I´ll skip Norway, it´s too bloody expensive for me.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 6:21 am

Programs: EB*G, FB, PC Royal Ambassador, Marriot Gold Elite
That is a very nice offer indeed - could be fun to go and see some of the farther corners of Scandinavia.
Old May 4, 2010, 2:58 am

This offer rocks..I managed to get 2 people TRD-TOS-LYR for 12000 points total ^ ^
Old May 10, 2010, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by Balboa
This offer rocks..I managed to get 2 people TRD-TOS-LYR for 12000 points total ^ ^
Hi, Yea, Im also going to to Svalbard. I've booked; GOT-CPH-OSL-LYR the 8 of August. ^

Its funny. They have 3 good offers at the same time. Anywhere in Scandinavia for 6000 points. New members get 1000 points and new (Swedish) Amex users get 5000 points.

Last edited by daniel-andersson; May 26, 2010 at 12:30 pm
Old May 26, 2010, 12:15 pm

That the they write Greenland & Iceland is excluded got me thinking. Maybe its just to avoid to get questions. But to Greenland, you only have Air Greenland which is no longer even part of the Star Alliance. Okej, that SAS owns 1/3 of the airline, but I don't think if its possible to use any award points with them?

In Nordic you have also another Star Alliance member, Atlantic Airways. They fly to Faroe Islands which are part of the Danish Kingdom. Normally an award ticket would cost 20k. They are not part of the SAS group so I suppose it wouldn't be valid. However since they don't write that Faroe Islands is excluded it could be worth a try. Its also closer than to Svalbard. ;-)

Last edited by daniel-andersson; May 26, 2010 at 12:29 pm
Old May 26, 2010, 12:42 pm

Programs: SK EBG |CSA OK+ Gold | SPG Gold | CO, BD, QR, AF lowlife
Hehe, try it Daniel and let us know

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.