Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chicago early checkin

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2010, 12:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, TK*G Elite+, airBaltic VIP, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold
Chicago early checkin

Is it possible to check in to CPH flight during the check-in times to ARN, i.e. around 1-2pm for the flight at 10pm?

Where to store bags in case that's not an option?
Old Apr 24, 2010, 4:18 am

Programs: EBG
Had the same problem in feb. We caught one of the staff and aksed when check-in opened(5h later) and she offered to check us in there right now. But ORD is a really boring airport so if you have the possibility arrive as late possible.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 2:39 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond (SK); Hilton Diamond + few others
In case they don't allow early check-in at ORD there are no real official alternative options for storing luggage.

However, on a more non-official basis, it is possible at the Hilton Airport Hotel to have the luggage stored if you tip the bellboy accordingly. Don't ask at the reception, be polite and discreet and everything will work out.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 11:11 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by EBGflyer
In case they don't allow early check-in at ORD there are no real official alternative options for storing luggage.

However, on a more non-official basis, it is possible at the Hilton Airport Hotel to have the luggage stored if you tip the bellboy accordingly. Don't ask at the reception, be polite and discreet and everything will work out.
Their sportsbar (Hilton´s) is actually also worth killing some time in. Much more fun than the airport itself.
Old Apr 27, 2010, 2:36 am

Also the restaurant just next to the sportsbar at the Hilton.

If in transit to CPH I usually take my dinner and then go straight to sleep once on SK944.

If ORD is the departure point, I check in and then grab my dinner at the restaurant or bar at the Hilton.

If you are in for another experience try the Gaslight at the other end of the Hilton..

ORD terminal 5 is a disgrace in terms of shopping and dinning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.