Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS can't see LH bookings anymore?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2016, 4:40 am
Original Poster

Not sure if the systems change at LH is to blame but since a few weeks for me the SAS iPhone cannot retrieve LH bookings using the booking code. Checkmytrip works as usual.

Anyone else sharing that experience?
Old Apr 28, 2016, 5:03 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
I confirmed, same problem here.
Old Apr 28, 2016, 5:17 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
With the expiry of their EU antitrust exemption (from 1996), LH and SK can no longer look at their bookings (unless there is a common interest, like LH/SK issued the ticket or LH/SK is operating a segment in the reservation). The Amadeus authorisations were probably adjusted accordingly.
Old Apr 28, 2016, 5:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by oliver2002
With the expiry of their EU antitrust exemption (from 1996), LH and SK can no longer look at their bookings (unless there is a common interest, like LH/SK issued the ticket or LH/SK is operating a segment in the reservation). The Amadeus authorisations were probably adjusted accordingly.
I am not sure that is the full explanation, I can see my NH flights in the SK app, whereas my SQ flights never showed up.
Old Apr 28, 2016, 5:56 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

NH-SK also have a co-operation

That said AF and sometimes AY/BA are restrictive on who can look into their bookings, even sometimes 1A themselves are not allowed to display it on CMT: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/finna...k-my-trip.html
Old Apr 28, 2016, 6:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
NH-SK also have a co-operation

That said AF and sometimes AY/BA are restrictive on who can look into their bookings, even sometimes 1A themselves are not allowed to display it on CMT: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/finna...k-my-trip.html
So does SK and SQ
Old Apr 29, 2016, 1:27 am
Original Poster

So did hey change that recently in Amadeus? I had a HAM-FRA-BLR-DEL-ZRH-HAM trip in mid March on LH/LX and it did show up in the app, then in April I could't add any LH/LX bookings.
Old May 1, 2016, 2:40 pm

Programs: More than one
I just wonder how SK are going to handle check-in and ticketing for LH at CPH now then.
Old May 1, 2016, 2:45 pm

Programs: More than one
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I am not sure that is the full explanation, I can see my NH flights in the SK app, whereas my SQ flights never showed up.
Each airline are controlling who can access their bookings. They are using a common API, but the authorization to access a booking is handled by each airline individually. I think we will see more restrictions on the access in the future, as data privacy concerns are getting more focus.
Old May 1, 2016, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by highupinthesky
I just wonder how SK are going to handle check-in and ticketing for LH at CPH now then.
For that LH just has to authorize the office "CPHSK010" and not all SK offices. Or set Altea up to give OSL and CPH ST the control to do the departure for flights leaving there. Which is the protocol since SAS migrated top ALtea as DCS anyway.

Having an handling agent doesn't mean you give him the keys to the entire building.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.