Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > San Francisco
Reload this Page >

Popular Hawthorne Lane Restaurant to Close

Old Sep 4, 2006, 10:41 pm
Original Poster

Hawthorne Lane, the 12 year old restaurant located at 22 Hawthorne St., between Howard and Folsom is slated to close sometime before the end of the year. After a remodel, the restaurant will reopen with a new name and menu. The working name is currently "22", the address of the restaurant.
Old Sep 14, 2006, 2:52 pm

Programs: AS MVP, WN A-List+ UA Silver, HH <>, National EE, WoH Globalist
Unhappy

That's too bad - I've eaten there several times. I used to work across the street at 55 Hawthorne Lane!
Old Sep 15, 2006, 8:39 pm

That was on my list of places to eat when I lived in Cali, but I never got around to it. Is it going to be the same chef & owner as the current incarnation? I recently read in a culinary magazine that restaurants have to reinvent themselves every few years to stay at the top of the culinary scene. I'm wondering if that's what's happening or if it's going to be totally different people involved.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.