SFO Questions

Old Feb 28, 2024, 5:21 am
Original Poster

SFO Questions

I am traveling from SFO International terminal in a few weeks. Turns out I have Priority Pass which allows me access to China Airlines lounge. However that may be in International Terminal A and my flight (United) leaves from G. Do I need to get through security 2 x to access? Also, do you know if United Premium Plus allows access to Polaris Lounge?
Old Feb 28, 2024, 8:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Dan Landis
Do I need to get through security 2 x to access?
Yes, you would have to clear security twice. IMO CI lounge is not worth it. The VS lounge might be if it's open to Priority Pass during your hours.
Originally Posted by Dan Landis
Also, do you know if United Premium Plus allows access to Polaris Lounge?
No. PE does not come with any lounge access on UA.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2024, 7:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by Kacee
Yes, you would have to clear security twice. IMO CI lounge is not worth it. The VS lounge might be if it's open to Priority Pass during your hours.
No. PE does not come with any lounge access on UA.
Kacee sums it up, Dan Landis, but there is one last hope with your Priority Pass card: Which credit card company issued that PP card for you? The answer might lead to some free food/beverages at SFO restaurants.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.