Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > San Francisco
Reload this Page >

SFO International Terminal Gate B5? Flair Airlines

Old Jul 14, 2023, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Next week will be my first time taking Flair Airlines. They say they fly out of the International Terminal, but it lists gate B5? I am familiar with the SFO International Terminal and they are A or G I believe?

1) This means their counter is at the International Terminal?
2) I can walk to B5 from the International Terminal? Through A side or G side?

Thanks. Travelling w/ 2 kids and would want to be clear before we head over to SFO next week.

Below is from fylsfo.com for 7/14:

Old Jul 14, 2023, 10:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
I would assume checkin is somewhere close to the A-side in the International hall. Yes, B5 is not far from International-A security. Just make a left after security and follow the signs to B-Concourse.
SilverGGA likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2023, 3:49 am

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
BTW, if International-A security is backed up, you might prefer to enter at B-Concourse (Harvey Milk).
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2023, 10:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dhuey
BTW, if International-A security is backed up, you might prefer to enter at B-Concourse (Harvey Milk).
You mean doing a bag drop at the Intl Terminal, and then return to T1 and go through security there?
Old Jul 16, 2023, 10:53 pm

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by SilverGGA
You mean doing a bag drop at the Intl Terminal, and then return to T1 and go through security there?
Why would that be a "return" to T1? You would check-in at International, then clear security at either A (International) or B (T1).
Old Jul 17, 2023, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kacee
Why would that be a "return" to T1? You would check-in at International, then clear security at either A (International) or B (T1).
That would be through level 2 of the intl terminal (arrival level) to terminal 1, correct? Thanks!
Old Jul 18, 2023, 8:17 am

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by SilverGGA
That would be through level 2 of the intl terminal (arrival level) to terminal 1, correct? Thanks!
You check in on the departure level at international. Then you either clear security at A, or turn left and follow the signs to T1 and clear security there. It's very straightforward.
SilverGGA and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 10:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by SilverGGA (Post # 1)
I can walk to B5 from the International Terminal? Through A side or G side?
Originally Posted by dhuey (Post # 2)
I would assume checkin is somewhere close to the A-side in the International hall. Yes, B5 is not far from International-A security. Just make a left after security and follow the signs to B-Concourse.
Originally Posted by Kacee (Post # 7)
You check in on the departure level at international. Then you either clear security at A, or turn left and follow the signs to T1 and clear security there. It's very straightforward.
It has not been explicitly stated that there is an airside connection between the A gates and the B gates, that is, International Terminal A and Terminal 1. Having cleared TSA, one can walk back and forth as often as one likes.

https://www.flysfo.com/maps/static-maps
econ, SilverGGA, dhuey and 1 others like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.