Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Zeppelin vs Hotel Kabuki vs.. ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2022, 8:54 pm
Original Poster

Hotel Zeppelin vs Hotel Kabuki vs.. ?

Going to SF with fm for 3 nights, will have my 8 and 16 y.o. in tow. Would you stay at Hotel Zeppelin or Hotel Kabuki? Looking for something bit more unique than your average Holiday Inn an not slam-dunk in a touristy area.
Old Jan 16, 2022, 6:46 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by herzmeh
Going to SF with fm for 3 nights, will have my 8 and 16 y.o. in tow. Would you stay at Hotel Zeppelin or Hotel Kabuki? Looking for something bit more unique than your average Holiday Inn an not slam-dunk in a touristy area.
Don't know about the Zeppelin but just stayed a few days at the Kabuki. I enjoyed the public areas and room (Loft Suite slightly upgraded to Consulate Suite on a Hyatt Privé rate). Design and decoration is really nice but quality of furniture and fixtures is not the highest. Big TV's. Gym very good and hotel directly at the Japan Center so lots of Asian eats in the area and walkable to Polk St. Hotel bar is not open every night and breakfast offering is a bit bare bones. Corridors are very cold. Front desk service is not up there with good 4.5 or 5 star hotels. Good stay.
Old Jan 17, 2022, 10:49 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, airline free agent
Not sure if the Hotel Drisco fits your budget but I think it meets your requirements. the Argonaut or Vitale are other options out of Union square area

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.