Wiki Posts
Search

SFO T2 to International terminal

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2020, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

SFO T2 to International terminal

Hi,
hope someone can help me. I will be taking Alaska airline from Seattle to San Francisco and need to claim my baggage and go to ANA to register my baggage again and catch the ANA flight to Japan. I got about 2 hours to do this, can someone tell me whether 2 hours is enough, especially during this coronavirus time.
Old Mar 25, 2020, 8:09 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Connecting in SFO

The Wikipost and thread contain useful information, links to interactive maps and more. Two hours should suffice.
Old Mar 25, 2020, 8:23 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
With so few flights operating now, even with bad weather your Alaska flight would probably still be on time. If it was during a day of full operations, weather issues can cause metered flights/single runway operations and that in turn can cause delays that run up to 5-6 hours on some routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.