Original Poster

Moving to SF

Hi there

I'm moving to SF for a year any suggestions much appreciated
Old Nov 5, 2018, 9:27 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
So it might help if you could be a bit more specific 😊

Are you looking for help with things like housing? One more interested in the kinds of activities you might enjoy here? Or restaurant? What kind of help and information can we help you with?
Old Nov 5, 2018, 11:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
I suggest you wear some flowers in your hair.

Just a good-natured ribbing for you, egoud. As squeakr said, your request is rather vague. What do you need help with?
Old Nov 5, 2018, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by dhuey
I suggest you wear some flowers in your hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U

Just a good-natured ribbing for you, egoud. As squeakr said, your request is rather vague. What do you need help with?
You beat me to it. And on another note, if you rob a bank (and don't get caught) for living expenses, the bank won't have enough on hand to get you very far.
ryw likes this.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
You beat me to it. And on another note, if you rob a bank (and don't get caught) for living expenses, the bank won't have enough on hand to get you very far.
Good advice. Likewise, don't rob the convenience stores. Same problem with the added downside that the owner might have a gun and use it. I suggest credit card fraud. Well, I can't ethically suggest that, but it does have a vastly more favorable risk/reward ratio.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 2:51 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I could totally be wrong and overly cynical about this, but all 5 of OP's posts are similarly vague general questions about an intriguingly wide variety of locations, which make me wonder if it's a spammer trying to get past the 5-post limitation before new accounts can post links.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by Zorak
I could totally be wrong and overly cynical about this, but all 5 of OP's posts are similarly vague general questions about an intriguingly wide variety of locations, which make me wonder if it's a spammer trying to get past the 5-post limitation before new accounts can post links.
Looks like post count has been reduced to 4, after the thread started by OP in the Japan forum was deleted.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
Looks like post count has been reduced to 4, after the thread started by OP in the Japan forum was deleted.
Maybe the OP will post in the France forum and get back up to 5.

Hi there.

I'm thinking about visiting Paris. Is there anything worth seeing?

Any ideas would be appreciated.
ajGoes likes this.

Last edited by dhuey; Nov 7, 2018 at 6:49 pm
Old Nov 13, 2018, 9:15 pm

Hi there, folks.

I've been living in Berkeley for the last 20 years. Any suggestions much appreciated
Old Nov 16, 2018, 9:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: AS DL
Originally Posted by dhuey
Hi there, folks.

I've been living in Berkeley for the last 20 years. Any suggestions much appreciated
The Naked Guy died and there's no replacement. Want to be the Naked Guy 2?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.