Wiki Posts
Search

Going from Intl Terminal to Terminal. C @ SFO air Tran or walk

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2018, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Going from Intl Terminal to Terminal. C @ SFO air Tran or walk

helo FT Hive..

Arriving Jetblue fromFll to SFO. Need to get to United Terminal. What is the best way air train or walk? and do we have to clear security ?
Old Nov 1, 2018, 1:33 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Moderator's Action

Please follow this thread as it moves to the San Francisco forum.

TWA884
California moderator
Old Nov 1, 2018, 2:22 pm

Programs: AA,UA,AS
United operates out of terminal 3 and the international terminal concourse G. JetBlue operates out of the international terminal concourse A.

You will have to exit security as there is no airside connector between Intl Term concourse A and Terminal 3. You can exit security from concourse A walk across the international terminal ticketing lobby to the international concourse G security check point. After you declare security take an immidate right past the United Polaris lounge to access Terminal 3.

dhuey likes this.

Last edited by freeagent; Nov 1, 2018 at 2:27 pm
Old Nov 2, 2018, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

Thanks freeagent. I followed your tips even before seeing you reply as I checked with info desk. I came up to the security line and realized I did not have my printed boarding pass ...yikes as the digital,one no longer appeared on my phone since I arrived at my location and not continu8ng further.

Lesson Leanrned for anyone planning to do what I did “ make sure you have your paper boarding pass”
Old Nov 3, 2018, 9:33 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by newtothis1
Lesson Leanrned for anyone planning to do what I did “ make sure you have your paper boarding pass”
Or take a screenshot of the digital one.
dhuey likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.