Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > San Francisco
Reload this Page >

Parking level for international arrivals

Old Mar 5, 18, 7:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: 1K (until 2021), *G for "life", Global Entry, Hertz PC, Cadbury's Rum and Raisin Emeritus

I will be picking a colleague up at SFO International later today and I park in the short term car park whose entrance is just before the international terminal off to the right (I forget the name, is it McDonnel? !). What is the best level to park on to avoid the elevator for both the departures level and the arrivals level please? Thanks.
Old Mar 5, 18, 11:38 pm

Programs: CA Gold/ UA 1K.. Marriott/SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
I will be picking a colleague up at SFO International later today and I park in the short term car park whose entrance is just before the international terminal off to the right (I forget the name, is it McDonnel? !). What is the best level to park on to avoid the elevator for both the departures level and the arrivals level please? Thanks.
The Garage you will be parking at is International Garage - A. Park on level 2 and you will not need to take an elevator within the Garage.
Silver Fox likes this.
Old Mar 7, 18, 8:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by minhaoxue View Post
The Garage you will be parking at is International Garage - A. Park on level 2 and you will not need to take an elevator within the Garage.
Good advice. Same idea when parking in International Garage - G on the other side, but it's level 3 there for the hallway to the terminal.
Silver Fox likes this.

Search this Thread