Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > San Francisco
Reload this Page >

News (08/28): Southwest announces more flights at SJC

Old Aug 28, 2017, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia

Southwest Airlines issued a news release today that they will operate more flights to/from San Jose starting next spring. Source: https://www.swamedia.com/releases/re...-in-key-cities and newspaper reports. Among the additions will be nonstop service between SJC and AUS, BOI, HOU, MCO, and STL. I'm looking forward to having more nonstop choices from SJC! ^
Old Aug 28, 2017, 2:41 pm

Also OAK-EWR is back in April and OAK-MCO starts. SFO-AUS as well. Interesting to see what Alaska does next. Hopefully finally something at OAK. Not holding my breath though.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 10:40 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Originally Posted by darthbimmer
Southwest Airlines issued a news release today that they will operate more flights to/from San Jose starting next spring. Source: https://www.swamedia.com/releases/re...-in-key-cities and newspaper reports. Among the additions will be nonstop service between SJC and AUS, BOI, HOU, MCO, and STL. I'm looking forward to having more nonstop choices from SJC! ^
In addition Southwest will also have nonstops from SJC to SJD, ABQ, GEG, and MSY.

Alaska is adding nonstops from SJC to TUS, AUS, and LAX.

Frontier is adding nonstops from SJC to DEN, LAS, AUS, SAT, ATL, CVG, and COS, though flights might not operate daily on all of these routes.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.