Wiki Posts
Search

SFO domestic terminals question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2017, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance
SFO domestic terminals question

I have a question regarding if and how the three domestic terminals at SFO are connected once you are past security. I fly out of Terminal 1 but I want to have a drink at the Centurion Lounge in Terminal 3 before my flight, which is air-side. Can I walk all the way from T3 to T1 once I'm air-side? Or do I need to go back to land-side to access T1?
Old Aug 4, 2017, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by redleader74
I have a question regarding if and how the three domestic terminals at SFO are connected once you are past security. I fly out of Terminal 1 but I want to have a drink at the Centurion Lounge in Terminal 3 before my flight, which is air-side. Can I walk all the way from T3 to T1 once I'm air-side? Or do I need to go back to land-side to access T1?
You need to walk landside, and you need to walk in the T1-T3 direction, as you can no longer walk in the T1 - Int'l - T3 direction. T1 currently has two airside piers, not yet connected (but the "C" pier - DL - is connected to T2). Lots of construction in T1.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.