Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > San Francisco
Reload this Page >

Accessing Amex Centurion Lounge from Terminal 2 SFO

Old Oct 18, 16, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold (Thanks Amex)

Hi all,

I am going to SFO for a meeting. I was hoping to use the Centurion Lounge to shower and change before heading into the city when I arrive. However, I arrive in T2 on American and the Centurion lounge is in T3. I am guessing the answer is no, but want to make sure. Can I re-enter security with a boarding pass for a flight I have already flown in order to get from T2 to T3?

Thanks!
Old Oct 19, 16, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by spencertimm View Post
Hi all,

I am going to SFO for a meeting. I was hoping to use the Centurion Lounge to shower and change before heading into the city when I arrive. However, I arrive in T2 on American and the Centurion lounge is in T3. I am guessing the answer is no, but want to make sure. Can I re-enter security with a boarding pass for a flight I have already flown in order to get from T2 to T3?

Thanks!
Nope. T2 and T3 are not connecting airside, and you can't enter T3 post-security with a expired boarding pass. More info here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/san-f...cting-sfo.html

There is a paid shower facility at SFO. http://www.flysfo.com/content/freshen
Old Oct 22, 16, 12:10 am

You can,however, totally purchase a full fare, refundable, same day ticket, use the boarding pass to clear security, cancel the ticket and get a refund, and then shower as long as you want.

Also, you should walk to T3. I have some good insider info that the Airtrain pretty much sucks.

Search this Thread