Park N Fly SFO coupon packs at Costco

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park N Fly SFO coupon packs at Costco

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2021, 7:41 pm

Programs: AA 1MM GLD, Hertz #1 Gold, bunch of other programs w/no status
Tried making an online reservation today and applying Costco vouchers. Website would accept the vouchers but the price in the "summary" section would not go down. I had trouble with this almost 2 years ago (see post #26 above) and they still have an issue. Sent an email; hopefully their CS will help.
Old Aug 16, 2021, 9:44 pm

Costco ParkNFly coupons

Originally Posted by galenagal
Saw some at Concord Costco a few days ago. Are taxes/fees included in the Costco coupons or do you need to pay taxes/fees separately?
When I checked ParkNFly online, I would not have saved anything by using the Costco coupons, so I did not. I did use ParkNFly (Oakland) though - first time - everything worked just fine - much more space in parking lot than competitor off-airport parking.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 9:53 am

Programs: AA 1MM GLD, Hertz #1 Gold, bunch of other programs w/no status
Originally Posted by mangoMan
Tried making an online reservation today and applying Costco vouchers. Website would accept the vouchers but the price in the "summary" section would not go down. I had trouble with this almost 2 years ago (see post #26 above) and they still have an issue. Sent an email; hopefully their CS will help.
Their CS responded in less than 24 hours and set up my reservation and applied all the vouchers. Their CS is great, the website, not so much.

And as to whether taxes and fees are covered by the vouchers, the answer is: yes they are. I have a 12 day reservation paid entirely with 12 Costco vouchers.
Old Jan 20, 2024, 2:56 pm

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
I have some unused Costco coupons, but when I try to use them for SFO, some work, some say coupons not found, and some say already unused. It’s all over the map from different 4-packs and within each 4-pack. Apparently emails to PNF aren't read during the weekend.
Old Jan 20, 2024, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by vanillabean
I have some unused Costco coupons, but when I try to use them for SFO, some work, some say coupons not found, and some say already unused. It’s all over the map from different 4-packs and within each 4-pack. Apparently emails to PNF aren't read during the weekend.
I wonder if Costco's chat feature would be of any assistance. I expect that Costco may have a back door point of contact.
Old Jan 23, 2024, 11:05 pm

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
I wonder if Costco's chat feature would be of any assistance. I expect that Costco may have a back door point of contact.
PNF has looked up some of my coupons, and one 4-pack showed the vouchers having been used at FLL. I have never driven in the state of Florida, much less parked at that airport!

So when there was a question about Broward County on Jeopardy this evening, I knew right away to say Fort Lauderdale.
Old Jan 24, 2024, 8:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by vanillabean
PNF has looked up some of my coupons, and one 4-pack showed the vouchers having been used at FLL. I have never driven in the state of Florida, much less parked at that airport!

So when there was a question about Broward County on Jeopardy this evening, I knew right away to say Fort Lauderdale.
And we were both smarter than two of the contestants! (The 3rd one finally got it if I recall.)
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.