Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long does it take to get out of SFO

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2019, 9:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Yeah, we locals tend to discourage car rentals when staying in the city. Traffic, cost, hassle. Just rent from a city location if you’re venturing out of town. Uber/Lyft/taxi/BART/Muni is a better plan.
SFO777 likes this.
Old May 24, 2019, 4:11 pm

Will be using Lyft on my trip and probably organise a Blacklane airport pickup..
Old May 26, 2019, 12:32 pm

Programs: AA 1MM GLD, Hertz #1 Gold, bunch of other programs w/no status
Originally Posted by Aidan
Wanting to revive this as I want to know who long to get out of SFO on a domestic flight from LAX. I will have checked baggage as well.
Getting your bags can take a long time, depending on airline. I waited close to an hour for AA to deliver my bags (domestic flight) a couple weeks ago, and mine was one of the first few off the belt.
Aidan likes this.
Old May 26, 2019, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by mangoMan
Getting your bags can take a long time, depending on airline. I waited close to an hour for AA to deliver my bags (domestic flight) a couple weeks ago, and mine was one of the first few off the belt.
Im arriving by Alaska Airlines
Old May 27, 2019, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Aidan

Im arriving by Alaska Airlines
Alaska has a 20 minute bag guarantee, and it isn't too often that the airline doesn't meet the goal.
https://www.alaskaair.com/content/tr...nute-guarantee
Aidan likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.