Wiki Posts
Search

Mandarin Oriental S.F.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2012, 7:21 pm
Original Poster

Mandarin Oriental S.F.

Any suggestions on web sites to get a good deal on booking rooms at the
Mandarin Oriental in San Francisco ? Other hotels we should be interested in ? Thanks
Old Oct 31, 2012, 7:49 am

Yes - I'd recommend contacting a Virtuoso travel advisor in order to procure amenities and so forth.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 8:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by LauraA
Yes - I'd recommend contacting a Virtuoso travel advisor in order to procure amenities and so forth.
+1

Because one of the top factors for room selection at the MO is maximizing the view, working with a knowledgeable V agent can combine the add-on benefits that LauraA has noted with working to get the best view available.

Other hotels to compare and consider are the St.Regis, Four Seasons and Ritz Carlton (Club rooms).

Many discussions and opinions on these hotels can also be found in the Luxury Hotel forum:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxury-hotels-220/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.