Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2019, 7:53 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Wonder if it has anything to do with when different people signed up? Just idle speculation, of course.
Old May 21, 2019, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Be aware if you get a long survey asking about wireless phones. A good ten minutes into the survey today and I get this message:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /survey/selfserve/53b/1812786.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

I tried doing the backarrow and refreshing page with no luck. No happy I wasted that much time. I received a similar error a few days ago also ten minutes into a long survey. I'm ready to stop taking surveys over a few minutes long.
Old May 25, 2019, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by VikingRaider
Yes ... reported it nearly a month ago ... had 3 holding emails saying they had referred it to their IT department but not resolved so far.
My internal server issue problem has now been resolved after placing 2 x requests, cashed out and see ya later.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 9:58 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
2 UK accounts (mine and wife's) - both stopped getting points awarded from 19th June onwards
Old Jun 21, 2019, 10:38 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I’m missing points from the 20th but have some things from the 21st appearing correctly. Their underlying survey router has been a little flaky on other platforms recently too
Old Jun 22, 2019, 1:44 am

UK account no points awarded since the 19th June also and Air miles(Avios) Reward seems to be taking a long time to post,almost 3 weeks.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 1:57 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by ankomonkey
2 UK accounts (mine and wife's) - both stopped getting points awarded from 19th June onwards
Same here. Nothing at all posted since then, including partial credits for screened-out surveys. I’ve logged a ticket, the reply to which was “we can see you completed the surveys. Wait 72 hours”
Old Jun 22, 2019, 2:19 am

In a way thank goodness others are having this issue,I thought it was just me.(No reply yet to ticket lodged on the 20th)
Old Jun 22, 2019, 3:22 am

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
Same here. Nothing at all posted since then, including partial credits for screened-out surveys. I’ve logged a ticket, the reply to which was “we can see you completed the surveys. Wait 72 hours”
Same for me. I'm not completing any more until I see the missing points hit my account.
ankomonkey likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 11:24 am

Also happening for me in the U.K.

Something similar happened about two months ago and after about five days it started working again and all the missing points were posted.

I havent bothered doing a ticket yet, was planning to see if it works itself out
Old Jun 23, 2019, 11:27 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
A couple of changes I've noticed in the last few days:
1. After completing a survey, instead of going to the "rate the survey' screen they've had forever, it just brings up a screen and says you've been credited (and luckily, so far I have indeed still been getting credited). The flow isn't as good, because of taking you to a new survey, you have to get back on your own to the home page and look for a colored button again, or go back to e-mail
2. And possibly related, after a short time in which the button was reliable, I'm seeing that sometimes you have live surveys on e-mails even with a greyed-out button. That fix didn't last long.

FTF
Old Jun 25, 2019, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by beachmouse
I’m missing points from the 20th but have some things from the 21st appearing correctly. Their underlying survey router has been a little flaky on other platforms recently too
I'm missing $20 in credits from the 20th as well, is it best to open a ticket or just write it off and move on?
Old Jun 26, 2019, 2:40 am

My uk Account seems to have caught up this morning.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 4:07 am

Originally Posted by chrism20
My uk Account seems to have caught up this morning.
Same for me,but still missing an award redemption
(Will look tomorrow when British Airways computer catches up)
Old Jun 26, 2019, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by CeeGee
Same for me,but still missing an award redemption
(Will look tomorrow when British Airways computer catches up)
mine is all caught up, maybe e-rewsrds reads this thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.