Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2019, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by honu
Well, I tried to see if things got fixed over the weekend. I had a few partial credits post on 3/15, probably less than a third of the ssi surveys I did, and all the older style ones - 3 in all, I think. No credit, partial or full, for any of the ssi surveys attempted or completed on 3/14, 3/16, 3/17. Delays in mileage posting, no credit for surveys... I wonder if e-Rewards is disappearing and these are the last sputters of a dying business...
How long are we waiting for Hilton redemptions to credit these days? I made redemptions neatly three weeks ago.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 11:10 am

Include me in the list of folks who are having problems with e-rewards. I am unable to launch surveys and I am not getting credit for surveys where I don't qualify.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 11:18 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Tilly71
How long are we waiting for Hilton redemptions to credit these days? I made redemptions neatly three weeks ago.
As I posted above, my last one took five days.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by IamHydro
Include me in the list of folks who are having problems with e-rewards. I am unable to launch surveys and I am not getting credit for surveys where I don't qualify.
Are you not getting credit just for SSI surveys or for any of them? I’m missing credit, full and partial, for all SSI surveys starting on 3/14 (although I did receive partial credit for a few, but not all, SSI surveys on 3/15 only). The credits for the older style surveys (“research now”) were still posting for me, but they’re pretty rare these days. Ha! I just got one and the credit isn’t posting immediately for those either now! Nice...

Last edited by honu; Mar 18, 2019 at 6:51 pm
Old Mar 18, 2019, 6:30 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I think they tried to do a catch-up of the unposted stuff from this weekend because I suddenly have $17 more in my account than when I looked this morning
Old Mar 19, 2019, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by beachmouse
I think they tried to do a catch-up of the unposted stuff from this weekend because I suddenly have $17 more in my account than when I looked this morning
Yup, it looks like something posted from the past weekend, but I don’t think it’s all of it, and nothing seems to be posting in real time anymore... disappointing.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 10:48 am

Programs: HH Gold, CC Gold
Just to add a data point

Redeemed hilton points on Mar 12, deposited on the 22nd. Faster than the estimated 8 weeks noted on the site.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by lmwong1977
Just to add a data point

Redeemed hilton points on Mar 12, deposited on the 22nd. Faster than the estimated 8 weeks noted on the site.
Points credited on 2 x accounts today also, over 3 x weeks wait.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 1:38 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by lmwong1977
Just to add a data point

Originally Posted by Tilly71
Points credited on 2 x accounts today also, over 3 x weeks wait.
Adding mine...

Redeemed on March 11 and the points posted yesterday (March 22)
Old Mar 27, 2019, 8:47 am

Did anyone else have their e-rewards account cancelled this week? I lost $450 in accumulated rewards when they shut down my account with no warning. They won't respond to my inquiries either. Is there anything I can do to get my rewards back or my account reactivated?
Old Mar 27, 2019, 8:53 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by lbrandon
Did anyone else have their e-rewards account cancelled this week? I lost $450 in accumulated rewards when they shut down my account with no warning. They won't respond to my inquiries either. Is there anything I can do to get my rewards back or my account reactivated?
Its not beneficial to have such high sums on your e-rewards account. You should be persistent and have all personal data at hand when they reply, and they will eventually.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by lbrandon
Last week one account closed down. Appealed, week later reinstated but they didn't lift the block so had to mail again and finally back up and running. Keep mailing them until they reply.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
If any of you get a survey and it starts showing ads for Dolce and Gabbana hit the X key. It said it would take my 15 minutes to complete and took over an hour (it was on the 83% status for at least 15 minutes of questions) and then I received the message they already received enough pariticipants in my group and I was only getting partial credit. It's bad enough I spent a good hour on a survey they said would only take 15 minutes but then to get only partial credit really pisses me off
Counsellor, mirror74 and MAXII like this.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 9:40 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mirror74
Yes, also here: my account and wifey's account... both only accounts with e-rewards, luckily only one had 5300 points, other only 1800... but I think that I have enough of this .... from e-rewards. For the last 2 months almost no good surveys, more and more SSI survey that did not work, etc... F*** such shady company.
Received reply that both accounts closed for good, as we were "not attentive and accurate enough"... what bull**** reason to cut us after 3 years with e-rewards. Well, fun need to end sometime, it seems.
Tilly71 likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 7:43 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
If any of you get a survey and it starts showing ads for Dolce and Gabbana hit the X key. It said it would take my 15 minutes to complete and took over an hour (it was on the 83% status for at least 15 minutes of questions) and then I received the message they already received enough pariticipants in my group and I was only getting partial credit. It's bad enough I spent a good hour on a survey they said would only take 15 minutes but then to get only partial credit really pisses me off
Contact e-Rewards about this one. I don't do it often, but when I encounter a survey that collects that much info (e.g. text answers, watching videos and responding, interminable pages of checkboxes or "drag and drop", etc.) I contact Customer Service and they've been good about crediting me with the points. They need to know which of their survey providers aren't playing by the rules.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.