Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2019, 6:22 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
I think when a survey opens, they don't send emails to everybody at once (to avoid server overload for example), but in batches over time. So when you get the email, there may have been enough answers, so they don't need any more.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 7:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I'm getting tired of these longer surveys no longer have the progress completed line.

I've had at least three surveys in the last month that have been a lot longer than the estimate that haven't had the progress bar. I did one tonight on retirement accounts where it stated the approx time was 10 minutes that took 45 minutes;( If the progress bar would have been present I would have exited out after minutes
Old Feb 27, 2019, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I'm getting tired of these longer surveys no longer have the progress completed line.

I've had at least three surveys in the last month that have been a lot longer than the estimate that haven't had the progress bar. I did one tonight on retirement accounts where it stated the approx time was 10 minutes that took 45 minutes;( If the progress bar would have been present I would have exited out after minutes
Does anybody actually get to start an SSI survey? I always put in the correct DOB as per my account details and all i ever get is the failure page due to inconsistencies in my personal data?
As soon as I see ssi come up, click to close to not waste my time. Problem is I'm finding a shortage of surveys recently and I'm getting more ssi surveys. 😢
Old Feb 27, 2019, 1:50 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Tilly71
Does anybody actually get to start an SSI survey? I always put in the correct DOB as per my account details and all i ever get is the failure page due to inconsistencies in my personal data?
As soon as I see ssi come up, click to close to not waste my time. Problem is I'm finding a shortage of surveys recently and I'm getting more ssi surveys. 😢
Yes, same problem here. SSI survey are multiplying and other surveys are far and between. Not even one SSI works, in best case I get consolation prize...
Tilly71 likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 7:00 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jamesteroh

I agree and have provided feedback to that effect when (and if) I complete a survey. Some progress bars are useless anyway unless they're calculated accurately- if there are 20 pages and they show 5% completed for each page, but one asks your Zip Code and another lists 10 brands and asks you to click on various statements for each (I am proud to be seen with this product, Company X cares about its customers, Company X is trustworthy...) and each is calculated as 5% of the survey completed, the completion bar is just plain wrong.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 8:57 am

Originally Posted by Athena53
I agree and have provided feedback to that effect when (and if) I complete a survey. Some progress bars are useless anyway unless they're calculated accurately- if there are 20 pages and they show 5% completed for each page, but one asks your Zip Code and another lists 10 brands and asks you to click on various statements for each (I am proud to be seen with this product, Company X cares about its customers, Company X is trustworthy...) and each is calculated as 5% of the survey completed, the completion bar is just plain wrong.
I'm finding the progress bars on some surveys useless. On ipsos Mori I got to 60% completed then dropped down to 35%, then it didn't move for ten sets of questions then jumped back again.
Just had my most ever roll eyes scenario today on erewards, 2 x SSI surveys in a row so no go there then, then 2 x already participated in surveys so 4 x failures in a row.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 12:42 am

Programs: FB, MM, QR
Does anybody know if there are any partners offering registration at the moment? I stopped using e-rewards about a year ago and my account was closed due to inactivity. I tried e-mailing them, but I was told that my account info was deleted.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 5:35 am

Originally Posted by Somnifer
Does anybody know if there are any partners offering registration at the moment? I stopped using e-rewards about a year ago and my account was closed due to inactivity. I tried e-mailing them, but I was told that my account info was deleted.
I believe the answer at present is No. The only was I think is if you get invited via one of the partners that they use for poihts so best to join all partners in the hope of an invite.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 7:00 am

I believe the answer at present is No. The only was I think is if you get invited via one of the partners that they use for poihts so best to join all partners in the hope of an invite.
Thanks, I'll e-mail some of their partners to see what happens.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by Somnifer
Thanks, I'll e-mail some of their partners to see what happens.
Personally I don't think e-mailing any of the partners will generate a link to join up. I think invites are generated by erewards to their partners when they have availability or want to promote themselves to new customers. I think your best chance would be join up with all partners and just wait and hope for an invite from one of them.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 1:42 pm

Just discovered looking at my points balance that attempting an SSI survey when adding my DOB in and I'm always failed immediately gets the 25 pts. 😃
Old Mar 3, 2019, 9:57 pm

Personally I don't think e-mailing any of the partners will generate a link to join up. I think invites are generated by erewards to their partners when they have availability or want to promote themselves to new customers. I think your best chance would be join up with all partners and just wait and hope for an invite from one of them.
Maybe not, but I sent an e-mail anyway. I'll see how it goes.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 11:29 am

Another account shut down today without any warning! 😠
Old Mar 7, 2019, 12:08 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Another account shut down today without any warning! 😠
Yes, also here: my account and wifey's account... both only accounts with e-rewards, luckily only one had 5300 points, other only 1800... but I think that I have enough of this .... from e-rewards. For the last 2 months almost no good surveys, more and more SSI survey that did not work, etc... F*** such shady company.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 6:19 pm

And you were right. I received a response saying basically, we know nothing about invites, here's their contact info.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.